Epic Perfect World

some suggestions from an old player

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
I have played different versions of PW for more than 5 years now, 2 on PWI and the rest on different private servers.
Official is just bad, as you all know.
And all private servers I played had the same problem and please, PLEASE do something about it: the lack of end-game PVE.
Don't get started on flaming, a professional and good private server must have PVE, too, since not all players like PVP and it also adds some variety to gaming.
The main problem at the moment that the only instance that needs a party is TT 3-3 (WS also, but only until pavilons).
So please, make an option for continous BHs, so PVE lovers can have fun, too. I got little bored and switched to WOW for more challenging instances, but its just not the same, I love PW. :)
If any GM or developer is willing to listen to my thoughts, I would gladly tell them, but don't want to type unnecessarily. I have been thinking about this for a long time, I think my ideas are flawless, but I won't start pointless arguments with armchairwarriors and keyboardsamurais.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you can always contact us directly through Helpdesk or by pm'ing us, if the problem is the keyboard ninja turles.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I have played different versions of PW for more than 5 years now, 2 on PWI and the rest on different private servers.
Official is just bad, as you all know.
And all private servers I played had the same problem and please, PLEASE do something about it: the lack of end-game PVE.
Don't get started on flaming, a professional and good private server must have PVE, too, since not all players like PVP and it also adds some variety to gaming.
The main problem at the moment that the only instance that needs a party is TT 3-3 (WS also, but only until pavilons).
So please, make an option for continous BHs, so PVE lovers can have fun, too. I got little bored and switched to WOW for more challenging instances, but its just not the same, I love PW. :)
If any GM or developer is willing to listen to my thoughts, I would gladly tell them, but don't want to type unnecessarily. I have been thinking about this for a long time, I think my ideas are flawless, but I won't start pointless arguments with armchairwarriors and keyboardsamurais.
I'm just a player but I'd like to hear that as a fellow PvE'er. Anyway, I was thinking of suggesting a 'PvE ranking' but it'll just be based on levels. Like, there would be no level cap. (But, after 150, you won't get any stat points) So, PvE'rs can keep doing instances and leveling up. Higher level = Better rank. It's not a good system but it's a start.

Paki

Most people play private servers because there is less pve than on official, and here it requires the most pve out of all the private servers to get the stats you want. I wouldn't mind if Agaito adds more ways to farm ec as long as they don't destroy the economy.

Offline csenger41

• Characters: Nandiel
  • Faction: Girls
I'm just a player but I'd like to hear that as a fellow PvE'er. Anyway, I was thinking of suggesting a 'PvE ranking' but it'll just be based on levels. Like, there would be no level cap. (But, after 150, you won't get any stat points) So, PvE'rs can keep doing instances and leveling up. Higher level = Better rank. It's not a good system but it's a start.
Endless option for BHs for example, like after completing the current 2, you could get infinite more with reduced rewards (like 10ST per run). You can always get one more and if you trash that, no more can be accepted, this way no BHs will be skipped.
Also, revamp every FB after 29. Mobs should stay the same, but with higher everything, so at least 4 players with tank, healer and DPS could do it (like BHs in PWI - I loved those! ).
^basically that^

you can always contact us directly through Helpdesk or by pm'ing us, if the problem is the keyboard ninja turles.
I just wanted to know if you are interested in any bigger suggestion other than "add this fashion, add that mount, lower engrave prices, etc..."

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I think since the NH patch, this has been nearly fixed.

You can farm HDD and that other instance that I have no idea about daily.

TT was made to be a lot harder and isn't soloable, but gives good rewards.

Flowsilver Palace requires a full / near full squad and can still be a challenge.

You have daily BHs.

You have quests in Primal World and Morai World.

You can farm Warsong and Cube of Fate for items to sell.

You have a bazillion titles that require PvE to complete. (I would know, I did them.)

The GMs do the best they can every day to help us all out. They do focus on new items for PvE'ers. Take a look at the NH patch. In the future, maybe there will need to be more, but at the moment I think there is plenty of PvE to go around.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Disrupted

Theres alot to do end game pve wise, run tt's for ec do hdd for rerolls fsp for coins, all these new instances helped keep pve alive so

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
There are a few PvE'ers on the forum too, and as long as the PKers have their "PvE sucks" posts deleted, the PvE'ers can have an actual discussion.

And +1 to revamping old instances. But with a few exceptions (mostly for the Deja Vu quest line instances because, imo, those should stay soloable) But, we can revamp others, so that the bosses and mobs hit harder (than 3 - 3, it's soloable on some classes) The new instances are a classic example of actual PvE based instances that require teamwork more than just PvE. Maybe with future expansions we can have an instance like WoW's MSV (Mogushan vaults, really interesting instance)

Of course, there should not be too many rewards for extra PvE because the server would rage because of the results.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
There are a few PvE'ers on the forum too, and as long as the PKers have their "PvE sucks" posts deleted, the PvE'ers can have an actual discussion.

And +1 to revamping old instances. But with a few exceptions (mostly for the Deja Vu quest line instances because, imo, those should stay soloable) But, we can revamp others, so that the bosses and mobs hit harder (than 3 - 3, it's soloable on some classes) The new instances are a classic example of actual PvE based instances that require teamwork more than just PvE. Maybe with future expansions we can have an instance like WoW's MSV (Mogushan vaults, really interesting instance)

Of course, there should not be too many rewards for extra PvE because the server would rage because of the results.

+1 sounds good

Disrupted

Maybe in the future there can be two tw maps maybe? Have one thats pure Pve and one for Pure Pvp i guess? (besides the first tw thats always pve) and make it so your faction can only be on one or the other? if that got implemented i think it would be awesome for all the pve factions to be able to do instances that matter and got their name on the map etc

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Maybe in the future there can be two tw maps maybe? Have one thats pure Pve and one for Pure Pvp i guess? (besides the first tw thats always pve) and make it so your faction can only be on one or the other? if that got implemented i think it would be awesome for all the pve factions to be able to do instances that matter and got their name on the map etc
Well won't be possible unless PWI implements it. Also, some factions (Mine for example) are hybrid. And well, PvE TW on EPW is literally a joke. Unless it's made tougher, I don't see myself joining a pure PvE faction for TW.

Disrupted

Well won't be possible unless PWI implements it. Also, some factions (Mine for example) are hybrid. And well, PvE TW on EPW is literally a joke. Unless it's made tougher, I don't see myself joining a pure PvE faction for TW.
Eh yeah i know it can only happen if official does it, but think about it for pve faction vs pve faction make it a thing to see who can kill a really big boss faster, or which faction ends up doing the most damage before time runs out idk, i think it would just help appeal to the pve side of pwi

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Eh yeah i know it can only happen if official does it, but think about it for pve faction vs pve faction make it a thing to see who can kill a really big boss faster, or which faction ends up doing the most damage before time runs out idk, i think it would just help appeal to the pve side of pwi
Well, maybe not PvE faction vs PvE faction. As far as I'm concerned, the teamwork is more important than actual killing. You should see one speed-run of MSV WoW, I'll try looking for a video. It has complex puzzles and the boss actually requires teamwork to kill (more complex than the axes in FSP) So, if there were to be another TW map, there would be 50 different territories (no city territories for now) and they would all have a random puzzle (Like AEU) Only PvE factions with actual members will be able to participate (and win) because the bosses will be strong. So, no issues with alt bids etc. And once every territory is captured, automatic map reset. PvE faction vs PvE faction would be a little weird and a little not-PvE.

Disrupted

Well, maybe not PvE faction vs PvE faction. As far as I'm concerned, the teamwork is more important than actual killing. You should see one speed-run of MSV WoW, I'll try looking for a video. It has complex puzzles and the boss actually requires teamwork to kill (more complex than the axes in FSP) So, if there were to be another TW map, there would be 50 different territories (no city territories for now) and they would all have a random puzzle (Like AEU) Only PvE factions with actual members will be able to participate (and win) because the bosses will be strong. So, no issues with alt bids etc. And once every territory is captured, automatic map reset. PvE faction vs PvE faction would be a little weird and a little not-PvE.
True im just spewing out ideas tbh im pvp focused and not big on pve so xD

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
True im just spewing out ideas tbh im pvp focused and not big on pve so xD
Nah, your ideas are good. This is what I'm talking about though, if this suggestion was made in helpdesk, PvE'rs (or supporters) won't be able to add their input and after the change was made, some might not like it. Should wait for more suggestions because what we're talking about is impossible lol