Epic Perfect World

Demon Veno ring?

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
Today, I saw something odd in world chat. Not the normal "odd" stuff, but something I had never seen before. There was a Demonic Might Ring that was only usable by Venos, and it gave +80% accuracy. I thought this was interesting, and wondered if it was any good, why I had never seen one before, and how to get one, because I like odd things like that.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I think this ring was only available in 1.3.6 version 2.5 years ago and suited for barbs and HA venos, I don't remember its stats, I don't think that they are good enough to match current Dragon Rings.

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
I thought it was amusing, and was considering buying the one that I saw someone selling on World Chat today. Not for use, but for collectable reasons. Do you have any plans to introduce any more items like that, or are those types of rings a thing of the past?

P.S. I love the fact that the R8 Pataka only requires 74 Magic. It makes this HA veno very happy. Thank you for that.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I thought it was amusing, and was considering buying the one that I saw someone selling on World Chat today. Not for use, but for collectable reasons. Do you have any plans to introduce any more items like that, or are those types of rings a thing of the past?

P.S. I love the fact that the R8 Pataka only requires 74 Magic. It makes this HA veno very happy. Thank you for that.
They are old items just like 238 dex claws and 5% crit rings.

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
I was just told 6k EC for the ring.

I might try to buy that when I actually have money.