Epic Perfect World

Where are we on same sex marriage?

Offline Iridesca

• Characters: Iridesca
I'm new to these forums, I was just wondering where is epw on implementing same sex marriage? Will it ever happen? Are the developers just waiting for the next big update? Are the developers just politically against the idea?

So far from what I've seen, the large majority of the player base thinks it's a good idea, so I was just wondering. Sorry if this thread is like repetitive or something, idk how forums work. thx for responding if you do.  ;D

Offline Torii.

• Tori<3
  • Silly, I'm Tori:3
  • Characters: Tori, DollFace, Disappointment
  • Faction: ThaClicK

Disrupted

O.o.O.O.o.O.o.O.o.O.o.O inb4 all men get divorced and all females marry

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think it was said that it was impossible through normal means, and a pain in the neck to implement it otherwise.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
While it is technically not an implemented thing, there is the option to marry a male and female character and then have one of you change you gender.

You still remain married. Night and I are married on female chars :3

Ofc that requires donation, but that is still an option.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
While it is technically not an implemented thing, there is the option to marry a male and female character and then have one of you change you gender.

You still remain married. Night and I are married on female chars :3

Ofc that requires donation, but that is still an option.
This is news to me.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
it's like one of the easier scripts to make for same sex marriage.. he just ain't doing it.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
it's like one of the easier scripts to make for same sex marriage.. he just ain't doing it.
Chat is full of 'fake' and 'bless box' marriages already. Like, redchat > yellow chat(which is worldchat) sometimes.
Having 1 more reason to spam that wont help. Just saying.

-Oxymoronic

Chat is full of 'fake' and 'bless box' marriages already. Like, redchat > yellow chat(which is worldchat) sometimes.
Having 1 more reason to spam that wont help. Just saying.

I don't think gay marriage actually gets a red chat message.

Agatio won't do it cuz homophobic.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Or maybe he doesnt think its needed to improve gameplay??

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

it does not show up in red chat is way to do other that i play before had 1 custom rings that made it posible and just do the marriage quest soo...  Posible it it just takes time

and yes haga full homophobic

-Oxymoronic

Or maybe he doesnt think its needed to improve gameplay??

It's not, but would it also affect your gameplay in any way?  :normal-20:

cevans1290

How about I don't know. Donate 20$, or Stfu c: Not to be mean, but you can buy points off players. Or Donate; or go make a ***ing barb and a veno ffs..

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
How about I don't know. Donate 20$, or Stfu c: Not to be mean, but you can buy points off players. Or Donate; or go make a ***ing barb and a veno ffs..
I'd love that but here are some really nice good reasons:
1. I'm 17 and my mom is a bish and not donating for me unless I bring le money. Which I don't have, yay...
2. My bf doesn't have a credit card and tbh I wouldn't ask him to spend real money for that only.
3. I'm already QQing all day long I don't have enough ec to make gears for an alt, spending ecs for 2 gender changes would prolly make me go crazy.
4. Hey, would just be easier and cheaper if u just could marry em without all the trouble of spending so much ec + time.  ^-^

cevans1290

I'd love that but here are some really nice good reasons:
1. I'm 17 and my mom is a bish and not donating for me unless I bring le money. Which I don't have, yay...
2. My bf doesn't have a credit card and tbh I wouldn't ask him to spend real money for that only.
3. I'm already QQing all day long I don't have enough ec to make gears for an alt, spending ecs for 2 gender changes would prolly make me go crazy.
4. Hey, would just be easier and cheaper if u just could marry em without all the trouble of spending so much ec + time.  ^-^
k true. I don't mind same-gender marriage, just don't like all the qq about it. i find someone to donate okay.