Epic Perfect World

Seekers

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Disrupted

If i see this god damn picture again sub i swear

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted

[3:13:52 PM] Sub: YOU ARE BEST OKAY

that photo

Disrupted

[3:13:52 PM] Sub: YOU ARE BEST OKAY

that photo
NO STOP IT NOW.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

Disrupted

Man i cant post farm and just lol
Oops
GM delete his post cuz he post farming to make me look bad

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline King Kazma

• Fox
  • Here i am not.
Hello

Might be weird topic buuuuuuut lets try

SO, Extreme Fury stone doesnt work anymore, it makes seekers cri. But what I also noticed, is that ever since New Horizons aka 1.5 came to our wonderful world of EPW, seekers became WEAK. I dont know what you think about it, but really, everyone says that now. Do you even see many seekers winning events, or anything outside events. They are rare in mass pk too. They are just standing bag of def lvls which cant do anything cuz its on stunlock all the time, and they arent even as tanky as BMs or Barbs. It makes meeee saaaad. No damage, no def. It takes me longer to kill wizard than a seeker (as CoTD sin). I dont like it ;/ Even in 3 vs 1, I ignore seeker because I know he barely gonna deal any damage. So I would just like to suggest doing something about it, adding them more def or attack lvls, idk.

I dont know what else to add e.e

Start raging at me, post hateful comments which you cant explain cuz you know everything about the game and I know nothing, buuuuut think about it.

Probably wont happen anyway

well

pece n lov

The thing with seekers is, it's not a 123 easy to learn class like assassins or archers so it's rare to find a seeker that's actually skilled.

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
The thing with seekers is, it's not a 123 easy to learn class like assassins or archers so it's rare to find a seeker that's actually skilled.

^^^^^^^

Disrupted

Most seekers i fight put up a real good fight and the only reason if they lose is because im a bm who stunlocks their damage is nice imean 13k for a zerk can drop anyone fast

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
2-3 seekers that actually deserved being called good that ever stepped on this server, won't go into details about playing styles and such since "aps is lame", "autoattack to win", "aps monkey, ha-ha". So I'll just leave it like this

Disrupted

quit posting this on the damn forums gm please ban that picture for overuse

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
quit posting this on the damn forums gm please ban that picture for overuse