Epic Perfect World

Seekers

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hello

Might be weird topic buuuuuuut lets try

SO, Extreme Fury stone doesnt work anymore, it makes seekers cri. But what I also noticed, is that ever since New Horizons aka 1.5 came to our wonderful world of EPW, seekers became WEAK. I dont know what you think about it, but really, everyone says that now. Do you even see many seekers winning events, or anything outside events. They are rare in mass pk too. They are just standing bag of def lvls which cant do anything cuz its on stunlock all the time, and they arent even as tanky as BMs or Barbs. It makes meeee saaaad. No damage, no def. It takes me longer to kill wizard than a seeker (as CoTD sin). I dont like it ;/ Even in 3 vs 1, I ignore seeker because I know he barely gonna deal any damage. So I would just like to suggest doing something about it, adding them more def or attack lvls, idk.

I dont know what else to add e.e

Start raging at me, post hateful comments which you cant explain cuz you know everything about the game and I know nothing, buuuuut think about it.

Probably wont happen anyway

well

pece n lov

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
go 1v1 wth vermilion, and see what he have!!

S K I L L S !!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
What seeker are you fighting that barely does damage?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Disrupted

Seekers still do damage? We have a seeker in my faction who in mass pk and TW's  constantly 1hits people and does real damage while tanking.... i dont really see how you can say they are weak and cant tank so...

Offline The Lightning

• The Cybernetic Ninja
  • The War has only just begun.
  • Characters: TheLightning/Adam_Blade
  • Faction: Shindola
Well me being the seek that i am, i do damage and kill easyily enough.  :police:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I spar with a seeker friend of mine (actually, her main is a sin, but she's liking her seeker more these days), and she has something like 113 defense levels, AND HITS LIKE A FRIGGING TRUCK. 

Me? I can't even dent her ass unless I sling magic at her, and even so, barely.  So I ask again, what kind of seeker are you fighting that doesn't do damage?

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ArtOrius

• Characters: ArToRiUs
  • Faction: GodsArmy
i am a seeker too.. not that strong but i could say not weak also.

i do not have enough gears like DS or Supreme Robe, but i can also kill and tank.

guess its just how you use correct combination of skills depending on the enemies moves.

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted
go 1v1 wth vermilion, and see what he have!!

S K I L L S !!

THIS ^^^^^ btw seekers are not good in mass pk. demon seekers are better for mass pk cause of stun vortex. but it takes a skill player to be good at seeker. They can be op at times with lucky zerk crits.

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin
THIS ^^^^^ btw seekers are not good in mass pk. demon seekers are better for mass pk cause of stun vortex. but it takes a skill player to be good at seeker. They can be op at times with lucky zerk crits.

Maybe a litte more defence
But yea She 1 hit me enough.......
I Actually like the dmg but Eas man they hit hard as sht...
They make "ME" Childsplay.Idk about others.
So yeah more defense

Offline Dusted

Maybe a litte more defence
But yea She 1 hit me enough.......

LOL lucky zerk crits! you two hit me once. soo all good. ;D

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
I've noticed this too, but its been that way for a while now I think. Theres only a handful of seekers that could kill my toons without ganking. I don't know what they have that the others don't, but there is a difference.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline AKB/AKM/_Shisui

• االله اعلم
  • Sean was here.
  • Characters: Gsp
  • Faction: Ruin

LOL lucky zerk crits! you two hit me once. soo all good. ;D
LOOOOOOOOOL. U let me.
I've noticed this too, but its been that way for a while now I think. Theres only a handful of seekers that could kill my toons without ganking. I don't know what they have that the others don't, but there is a difference.
The Dmg is there Aps wbs like Xar make go poof but the dmg is x definetly there.wouldnt mind alittle more

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
The Dmg is there Aps wbs like Xar make go poof but the dmg is x definetly there.wouldnt mind alittle more

Some were without APS.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Dusted

LOOOOOOOOOL. U let me.

;D I do learn from verm