Epic Perfect World

MightySwing2.0

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
New mighty swing is pretty annoying yes. Nearly "Broken" as many people might say. Specially cause you can almost spamm it.
Then again so are many other skills on nearly any other class.

Increasing CD , or reducing it's duration , w/e , would just make more people unhappy , barbs would complain , and others would still claim to be OP.

Might aswell leave it as it is .Just my 2cents
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Messing with the cooldown is a bad idea since it's a barb's only spammable stun, it would be better to get the old version. Best option would be to have the freeze (new update) + the old normal stun, but it's probably not possible. Stunlocking with a barb is already hard enough and depends on luck most of the time

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I also think that since the knockdown can't be removed, the best is to leave this skill as it is. Even though it's annoying and a bit OPish, it's not even nearly as bad as BMs knockdown if it was added.  In my opinion now any altering to this skill would have more cons than pros.

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Plz BM knockdown, i need it >.< lol

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
annoying yes, but I think it should be left as is, every class has skills that are annoying and we just gotta figure out ways to get around them,  personally, new skills provide new challenges so in my opinion a good thing over all.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Increase cooldown.  :police:
+1 for this

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Cooldown increase is possible as well, but as any skill altering (nerf) it would make many players unhappy   :smiley:
+1 This

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Yes, this skill is too op coz there is no way to stop it  :-[

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I'd rather reduce the pdef of wbs, increase their mdef, since that's the only problem atm.
Mighty swing is just fine, since u can survive , and then just fortify to avoid occult and kite?...

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I'd rather reduce the pdef of wbs, increase their mdef, since that's the only problem atm.
Mighty swing is just fine, since u can survive , and then just fortify to avoid occult and kite?...

yes since what's the point self buffed having over 50k pdef and at the same time like 13k magic def and no solid shield isn't everything.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
make threads about wf or sin or idk something op, wb has 1 stun and u want that nerfed too LOL
how many posts i need till yellow name?

jakho

make threads about wf or sin or idk something op, wb has 1 stun and u want that nerfed too LOL
9 more

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Yes LOL. The stun is too OP.