Epic Perfect World

How did u get into Perfect World?

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
My BF installed PW on my comp.. He thought me everything since its my first and only MMO that I played. But after a while he quit and I got hooked >__<. Now Im playing it for almost 6 years without breaks... Horrible xD
And reason why I play on private server is lack of new things in PWI. It became really boring so I found my fun in EPW.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Got a beta tester key in my email address when i was in the 8th grade, I figured I should try it out. I played it until i was level 60ish then i quit then came back when new races were released then played em to lv 60-70 which took like 2 weeks and then quit '-'. I wanted to play private servers in my senior year of Highschool and I saw epw was in top list so i decided to check it out. I quit on and off during my senior year and started to play epw during my freshman year of college up until now

Zilara

I was 15 when a high school mate I barely knew bugged me to play PWI with him. I ended up playing on Dreamweaver, mostly alone, but it was still fun  :monkey-47:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I was 15 when a high school mate I barely knew bugged me to play PWI with him. I ended up playing on Dreamweaver, mostly alone, but it was still fun  :monkey-47:
Dreamweaver was fun.  The Calamity/EQ TW drama was so peaceful compared to the stuff here xD

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

DeadPolii

I played PWI dreamweaver server as well...it was fun...
i noticed someone advertised on one of the patch pwi notes the epic pwi and thats how i came epic pwi lol for the first time this was my first private server playing  :police:

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
In pwi when my lvl 50 i was using mob droping gears, and i still remember my mate was suggest me maximum endurance better stat for my bm....
i was newbie there but oneday  i was made my bm 102 lvl, day by day i became bored and quit my pwi life and start garena pw with psyc. 4years long pve make me farmer and collector,afterthat i decide to join pvp server!! and i came here 2 years ago for my frnd request,
i want thank my frnds who was help me in pwi and garena and also thank my mates who help me here .....:C
Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 04:04 pm by Salim

Offline Sly_Man

Programmers in PWI often come up with good ideas.
Management cripple those ideas badly before release.
Also, they sell packages where you never know what
you buy. Greed of the management there is already
well known to anyone who played.

Also, leveling was too slow. I wanted
to see high level instances already.
And to try things solo instead of all
that searching for squad all the time.

Wanted to see the game, not to prove myself in it.

Typed "Perfect World Private Server" on Google,
opened few pages, found Epic with good XP/SP
rates for fast leveling and here I am.
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Disrupted

My friend showed me this game like 6 years ago and i started to play it. Made like 6 bm's till i figured our magic wasn't the main stat.
Got to level 30 and thought i was amazing started to spend money on gold to get mounts and fashion lol.
Got bored and quit for a little bit but kept coming back making bm's over and over and over and over because i just loved them
Quit official and came here 2years ago and I've stayed since

Offline Puuma40

• Never Turn Back
  • Characters: Lil_Sin
  • Faction: Entity
Well my friend told me to Play PWI , he said its good mmo , so i tried it and after 1year or so i got bored , gave my character away , like year later i started to play PWI again got my archer to lvl 74 , after that i noticed that iam rly broke and i decided to quit again , then i went to search for PServer and i found Vendetta but idk why i couldnt download it , so i looked for another PServer and i found EPW and since then iv played this PServer.  :smiley: 8)
Lil_Sin - r8 sage assassin
NeverSeen - r8 sage archer
Sacre - 150 demon barbarian
Delaon - 148 sage venomancer

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I got bored one day and tried PWI, played on Raging Tides server. Hated pve, loved pk. I couldn't pk without pveing, because gear and level ofc, but lucky for me there was a 'bug' where you could pk in Secret Passage and it ended up being full of level 70s-90s, made a bunch of friends there to pk with but after the Secret Passage bug got fixed I got really bored and quit. Most of my friends did also. Logged back and asked someone which private server Dutchy (Mizotasu here) had gone to, which turned out to be EPW. Played it ever since. So ty Dutchy for choosing this server. :police:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
It was my first MMORPG.
Uhmm...I think i was watching something on youtube,and i saw the Advertisment for PWI,i randomly clicked on it.
My first character was a light armor wizard.
Mained it for some time,then i made a veno.
The thing i liked the most was fashion,and instead of getting gear and level,id buy and trade fashion all day instead.
My friend told me about EPW,and she told that fashion is basically free there,and it's relativley easy too level.
Even thought i'm on a hiatus atm i played on EPW since then(like over 1 and a half year ago).
And i'm loving it here,i met so many friends and it's defintley one the best private servers out there.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I was in a bad breakup and I couldn't pick up my Xbox again for anything because that's one of the things we did together, a lot.

I started looking online for MMORPG games, and this one was the 14th one on the list and the only one that caught my eye.

I hated it. I didsliked the controls the most. Granted, I came directly to PWI from console gaming. After my first hour of attempting to play the cleric class, I logged out and didn't touch the game for the rest of the day.

When I woke up the next day, I decided to give it another go. I took all of twenty minutes to learn the controls, and another two hours watching guides. By that afternoon, I had gotten fairly used to the game and even level my character to level 22, only to find out about attribute points and how I was doing them wrong. The same for my armor. The same for pretty much everything. Keep in mind that PWI was my very first MMORPG and my very first PC game. After learning that stuff and a year or so of play, I leveled my cleric to level 80 and then I went to the beach with my family, only to have it hacked and deleted the very next day. I came back from my week-and-a-half-long vacation, and it was gone.

Angry and upset, I made a new character; a venomancer. I made new friends and they helped me out a lot. One of them was Russian and typed funny. I played that character until level 46, and then I stopped getting quests in my quest log.

That made me even more mad. So, cursing, I made a psychic and I fell in love with it. I leveled it to about 28 before quickly becoming bored with the server and its player-base.

I started looking online for private servers. Being the 16-year-old that I was, I liked the name of this one the most. Not to mention it was the second server on both lists.

Epic Perfect World was my first private server, and it'll probably be my last as well. I really like it here. I may not like to log in everyday as I used to, but that's because my role here has been very different in the last year. That doesn't mean I don't love you guys, though. Because I really do. ;-;

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
I first started playing PW My/En as a cleric.
I got to lvl 59ish before realizing that it took me around 6 months of every-day questing to get to that level, got frustrated and bored, and left it.

A friend who also quitted PW My/En suggested me this one private server; the first I've ever played. I don't remember the name.

I then joined a few more, until I arrived on Legendary PW, and there I played as a mage for good 6 months. The server then merged with Genesis PW and became Sublime PW. On there I stayed for around 1 year, before it eventually died.

I didn't touch any PW server after that for around 1 year, when a few people I used to play with asked me to join this server instead.

Vimal spammed me until I eventually did.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I was making mared in sisters best friend when she introduced me to pw guis its good game xD

vlntbty

Saw some advertisement for it in 2008, tried it for a while and been playing ever since. Not playing much these days though. Old, boring game is old and boring. lol