Epic Perfect World

Morai event of Saturday vs. Territory Wars

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
First of all, not everyone have the nerves to do it on 100-200 chars.
I doubt that there are more than maybe 10 persons doing it like that.
I do it only on 13 ( my 150's chars ) and I feel like quiting after first 5 chars.

Second, the time doesn't matter ijs lol, if it would be earlier a lot of people would actually have time do it on more chars till TW.

Tbh, idc if it's for lvl 135+ or just 150. But in the end there will be ppl lvling their alts to 150 just for this event.
And after lvling to 150 they can do Ares also. In the end they'd still be in win.

this ^ give those ppl ares and they become even more rich lol

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
this ^ give those ppl ares and they become even more rich lol

i miss last 3 weeks morai and ares event .....now i became POOR!! :normal-12: :normal-9: :normal-12:

Paki

This thread is so downs that I can't believe. It was made by some retard that cries about not having enough time to finish 10 toons in over 1 and a half hours. Then he/she said that doing morai on 80+ chars causes lag and is op when you have no idea how much ec it takes to get 80+ to 135. I spent over 40k so making the event for 150 only would be retarded. And about the lag, there's none since I signet all my alts to a place where there's no one.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
This thread is so downs that I can't believe. It was made by some retard that cries about not having enough time to finish 10 toons in over 1 and a half hours. Then he/she said that doing morai on 80+ chars causes lag and is op when you have no idea how much ec it takes to get 80+ to 135. I spent over 40k so making the event for 150 only would be retarded. And about the lag, there's none since I signet all my alts to a place where there's no one.

Cause ur xXx_P V E K I N G_xXx  bro!!!

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I don't see how Morai Event gives you lag if there are people with 80+ chars when you have the entire Morai Map to do the event so you don't need to be in a specific place for the event. o.o
You get an ep/mystic with you all the time, go to a place where there's no one, problem solved.

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika

Do You want me to remind You:D?

Are you stupid? You're crying about not being able to finish 10 chars in over an hour when some people finish 80+ in an hour or less.

LOL this guy.
I can feel your pain to be scared of losing 40k for nothing  :))

And lots of love from that tard!

Offline Elena

Do You want me to remind You:D?

LOL this guy.
I can feel your pain to be scared of losing 40k for nothing  :))

And lots of love from that tard!

What's the big problem if some people have the nerves to spam that event till they get 40k ec?
Good for them. Idc. It's an event, do it as many times as you want/can.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Yeah, making it only 150 is not gonna do anything because of the speed you level at.

I'm not hugely familiar with the event, since I've only done it once on my cleric, who's rarely white-named.  I was able to do the pve part of the quest.  I did it quite fast too.  There is the option to go blue and do the pve quest.  If you are red-named, you made the bed, sleep in it.  Besides, if you're red-named, you're clearly capable of killing something your own size, right?

Some under 150's actually do play in PK mode (and some do it quite well against a 150 character, might I add). I personally don't like doing it before 148-149, but to each their own.  Point is, if someone wants to use Seby level number of alts to get their shit, they will, no matter the level, and no matter the way.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
First of all, not everyone have the nerves to do it on 100-200 chars.
I doubt that there are more than maybe 10 persons doing it like that.
I do it only on 13 ( my 150's chars ) and I feel like quiting after first 5 chars.

Second, the time doesn't matter ijs lol, if it would be earlier a lot of people would actually have time do it on more chars till TW.

Tbh, idc if it's for lvl 135+ or just 150. But in the end there will be ppl lvling their alts to 150 just for this event.
And after lvling to 150 they can do Ares also. In the end they'd still be in win.
Idm 150 either, i use the ares alts for morai, with the ec i get i make alts lvl 150, in 1 month i reach same amount of toons, and less challenge on market place. Ok, 150 pls.

Offline Elena

Idm 150 either, i use the ares alts for morai, with the ec i get i make alts lvl 150, in 1 month i reach same amount of toons, and less challenge on market place. Ok, 150 pls.
Exactly my point. '-'