• Faction: Xpendable
Brother no photoshop.  :police:

Cool lie brother  :police: Also good idea +

-Oxymoronic

good idea +

Thanks bro.  come hug <(^_^)>

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]+1.. I think it's possible coz they already removed the flowers from the Hawaiian Hair Fash.[/shadow]

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
[shadow=red,left]+1.. I think it's possible coz they already removed the flowers from the Hawaiian Hair Fash.[/shadow]

yes but I slept with Aga and Echo for that

I don't think Mittens is capable of doing such thing :normal-37:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
NEED TO POST TWICE HERE

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
yes but I slept with Aga and Echo for that

I don't think Mittens is capable of doing such thing :normal-37:

Oh, he's capable of a lot.  :normal-8:

-Oxymoronic

Oh, he's capable of a lot.  :normal-8:

I am in dire need of an adult.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I am in dire need of an adult.

Hold up a chubby finger and wait for assistance.

Offline ~ ~ ~

While the design of all the female armor sets are very beautiful, I have yet to see any female toon wearing it. I think they should go to make room for new fashion items. I also think the guys need more options, and maybe some female guidance on dressing, dying, hairstyles. No offense guys :P

Oh and +1 Mitts

-Oxymoronic

Bump. Please do this.

• : D
NEED TO POST TWICE HERE

You sir, you're right.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 remove it and addd more fashion for male!!!!!!
girls got enough wdf! no more fashion fot girls PPPPLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

+1 remove it and addd more fashion for male!!!!!!
girls got enough wdf! no more fashion fot girls PPPPLLLSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. BUT.  GIRLS NEED FASH TOO AMG STFU.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. BUT.  GIRLS NEED FASH TOO AMG STFU.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, atleast your fashion is attractive.....

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, atleast your fashion is attractive.....

Go gender change LOL.