Epic Perfect World

A Strange "Glitch" in Warsong?

EricaMurcas

So, I'll be doing what a EP is supposed to be doing and then I...randomly get launched into the air? It's just Warsong, too, I never experienced this glitch anywhere else. I thought at first it was my computer, but then my friend was randomly getting launched too.

Is this a glitch or is my computer a troll?

bvanharjr

I think it's a class-specific glitch.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It's not a bug, it's mob's skill to push you into air.

EricaMurcas

Ah, cool. Thank you for your prompt responses.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Good to know any other mob skills that are newer in there?

Level 30 base

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I had that happen to me too, and I about shit myself.  WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

Same with what's-his-face in HDD.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Happens in HDD too on final wave; makes me chuckle.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I laughed when I was sent in the air by one mob and occulted by another. Frozen in air  :normal-35:

Well, it was funny till it started happening again and again....but it doesn't really make the instance that tough. Still pretty much solo-able.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I laughed when I was sent in the air by one mob and occulted by another. Frozen in air  :normal-35:

Well, it was funny till it started happening again and again....but it doesn't really make the instance that tough. Still pretty much solo-able.

That's like Ancestral Raging someone who likes to jump :c

Disrupted

It can get really annoying tho and it freaks me out when it happens xD

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
There's also a special spot in 1k. 132, 862 (walk a few steps forward. at some point it works)  Does the same thing. plunges you into the air and teleports you to the platforms xD the end of each platform does the same thing. have fun  :tiger-47:
Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 05:52 pm by ~Kit~

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
There's also a special spot in 1k. 132, 862 (walk a few steps forward. at some point it works)  Does the same thing. plunges you into the air and teleports you to the platforms xD the end of each platform does the same thing. have fun  :tiger-47:
Yeah. Love those spots. There's 6 or 7 of those. It's fun to jump on one of them, feels like a trampoline.

Offline Parallel

• Pimp Master
  • Characters: Sneak | Unleaded
  • Faction: ThaClicK Marshal
This is added to the game by the PWI GMs, I think its more common to happen if you do not complete the pavilions fully, which causes the mobs to reel you in, push you away, push you up.. etc..

Offline timlib

Yeah after the NH update they changed how the mobs act when you fail a pav now, along with adding the green circle in as well.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
This is added to the game by the PWI GMs, I think its more common to happen if you do not complete the pavilions fully, which causes the mobs to reel you in, push you away, push you up.. etc..
'

They freaking reel in now?!!!

No wonder I never go in there anymore.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)