• i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lolz my chicken idea '-' made it factored waw
Good fight peedja, i like you '-'
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
Well well well... It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end result of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser! And yes, while it is true that you will eventually recover from this recent turn of events, it remains unclear whether or not your social status on this website will remain at its current level, or if it will take a turn for the worst! After all is said and done, at the end of the day, you will have to accept the fact that you got the short end of the deal! I hold no remorse or regret, for I am and always shall be........ A MASTER RUSEMAN!

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Well well well... It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end result of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser! And yes, while it is true that you will eventually recover from this recent turn of events, it remains unclear whether or not your social status on this website will remain at its current level, or if it will take a turn for the worst! After all is said and done, at the end of the day, you will have to accept the fact that you got the short end of the deal! I hold no remorse or regret, for I am and always shall be........ A MASTER RUSEMAN!

so what you are saying is that because of you we sigged in sz for?

YOU MONSTER

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
:normal-10: you caught me  :normal-14:

sorry sir was lag  :normal-9:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu

I don't get it

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Helicopter bro

jakho

Get some individual/mass pk skills before trying to talk to anybody else
and for Bre don't mad, I haven't seen any of you mad while I was absent, perhaps I saw comments such as ''LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EASY'' in 70v40 videos, once it's 40v40 u become butthurt. It's just a game bruh take a chill pill

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
Nice Video bro easy pk

Offline 2

• Old Player

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no deb8 don't h8 appreci8

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
Get some individual/mass pk skills before trying to talk to anybody else
and for Bre don't mad, I haven't seen any of you mad while I was absent, perhaps I saw comments such as ''LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EASY'' in 70v40 videos, once it's 40v40 u become butthurt. It's just a game bruh take a chill pill
What the hell  did you just say about me, you 123 type paper wr? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the coconutz wr academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous PKs and won all of them, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained to always magic marrow in mass pk and I’m the top WR in the entire Artifex faction. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the hell out out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on perfect world, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, saddie maddie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways (including full dps GoF sword auto attack), and that’s with out wood pot. Not only am I extensively trained in 1v1 type combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal that is Salvation, Hang Over and Artifex and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable guild off the face of this server, you paper type WR. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will 3 spark  all over you and you will drown in my aps. You’re freaking dead, sad type boy.

Muffy

Lol stop mad guild 10v10 obviously. ***ing nerds raging at "uneven" numbers. happy birthday xpend

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
Lol stop mad guild 10v10 obviously. ***ing nerds raging at "uneven" numbers. happy birthday xpend
Nobody's mad '-' relax we are all friends
Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 08:13 am by Kiddo
i feel like i'm dead