Epic Perfect World

Things i've noticed 1v1 the assassins class(story thread)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
ANGER CUZ LOSE. :-[
so u wanna tell me that u are angry cause u lost to me , right? You are still low ;* go train.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
so u wanna tell me that u are angry cause u lost to me , right? You are still low ;* go train.

U told i could never beat u, and i beat. So u anger. Take your angerness off of my threads.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Nea

• Game Master
U told i could never beat u, and i beat. So u anger.
1 out of 1000. Not even 1%.
L o w .

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
1 out of 1000. Not even 1%.
L o w .

1-4. Remember u are playing easy class and im playing hard class.U cant keep your words, like saying i should NEVAH beat u.This show u are just a teenager.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
1-4. Remember u are playing easy class and im playing hard class.U cant keep your words, like saying i should NEVAH beat u.This show u are just a teenager.
I can log any class and yet beat u. What's your point in this ?
Fact that im 16y/o still doesn't change the 1000-1 u usually get in 1v1. You won once which can happen cause it's still luck based. I won countless times regardless the luck or ur '4sec reg genie'. As u can see, no1 admits that u are good, i just state that u are awful. train more > constructive comment.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I can log any class and yet beat u. What's your point in this ?
Fact that im 16y/o still doesn't change the 1000-1 u usually get in 1v1. You won once which can happen cause it's still luck based. I won countless times regardless the luck or ur '4sec reg genie'. As u can see, no1 admits that u are good, i just state that u are awful. train more > constructive comment.

No, 4-1 teenager, and i beat u with the DEX genie, not expel, you need to stop be a teenager.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
and i beat u with the DEX genie, not expel
Yet, again, check the video, dex genie, u got easied. bye

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Yet, again, check the video, dex genie, u got easied. bye

Never say never son. :-[

cevans1290

Son where the *** did you get 97%. You never fought me, and about 1/3 the sins on the server are pve alts or not 150 :-\ And; you're not more famous than agatio c:

-Oxymoronic

Son where the *** did you get 97%. You never fought me, and about 1/3 the sins on the server are pve alts or not 150 :-\ And; you're not more famous than agatio c:

Show some respect to almighty god mentalista.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Chapter 1 -  I was once a factored bm inside the guild Xpendables, until suddenly in the midst of day, a random called by PedroSner asked me to join his army of non factors. For 5 days and night I thought about his offer and finally took it. My first day in artifeggets I was approached by a group of downers who asked me to tich them the stunlock. This was the beginning of my days as a  non factor easied baddie saddie maddie 420yoloswaggtfomyassdareto1v1ingameorirl person.
LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:52 am by Reaper

Offline Kia

Postfarm thread. Offtopic please.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I came here to see factor ep sayenne

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 :-* 10/10 top tiered novel from fabled mythical being known as Mentalista