Epic Perfect World

Things i've noticed 1v1 the assassins class(story thread)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yangster is the aps R8 sin that hit much hard and much fast that know how to stunlock+occult ice, the same that 3-0 jawad, 3-0, 3-0 gakido, and others, hes aka "The sin of the 100% sins floored", my score with him actualy is 2-47  :-[, but im inventing something to be able to tank him, soon gonna be ready, as my DEX genie didnt work.

wow, you kept a record of all of that? O_O

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
if you really know how to play psy(obviously you dont) you should be able to switch between voodoos and not get caught in black also you should be able to kill your opponent by preventing your death(im not saying im the best psy or anything i lost against other people too)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
if you really know how to play psy(obviously you dont) you should be able to switch between voodoos and not get caught in black also you should be able to kill your opponent by preventing your death(im not saying im the best psy or anything i lost against other people too)

Who r u.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
HAHAHAHUEHUEHA! U talk like its all simple hue, cool to watch your knoweledge about psys, more then me for sure  :-[, u go and learn genie time and then voila Yangster is death, hue, should be that simple, SHOULD BE...I dont know if i explain all or just ignore u cause u dont know what u talking...Ew i choose give 10% of explanation.

Basically my son Non famous shortie, u can use 2 kinds of genie agaisnt a sin, one DEX to remove theyr locks, and ONE Magic/Vit, as u got no knoweledge, u told "Ow your nub u can use expel and even remove the seal" yeah yeah son we can, then Yangster gonna use COndensed Thorn and put u to sleep for 5 secs, then the timing fit perfect for they, then they gonna throww the stun, and voila u are death, or u can say "ew use fortify so your nub", ok ok ima go use, then he gonna instead of stun, freeze+seal me, and then voila u are death. Then u can use at first psy will then oxygen buble, that protect u for 7 secs, then he gonna 3 spark and absorb 25% dmg, while waiting to the oxygen buble end, cuz end before psy will, and sleep+stun in your ass + 3 SPARKED APS DMG, what means voila u are death...

Ew i can say infinite scenarios for u, but 2 are enough while u are not factor on psys.

I never saw u but i suppose your factor brain didnt let u see that dis topic is about psy vs sin 1v1.

You don't think out of the box, you just think of typical ways to 1v1 him.
There's endless possibilities, if you want to win 1v1, you can't be predictable.

Like I said theres different genie skills and builds you can use to beat him.
Dex genie is not viable, if you have a really really high LP genie, its possible to stat it in such a way that its predominantly vit/mag.

But it's pointless to explain to retards..not gonna spoon feed you the answers and hand you everything on a plate, use your brains for once in your life.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
You don't think out of the box, you just think of typical ways to 1v1 him.
There's endless possibilities, if you want to win 1v1, you can't be predictable.

Like I said theres different genie skills and builds you can use to beat him.
Dex genie is not viable, if you have a really really high LP genie, its possible to stat it in such a way that its predominantly vit/mag.

But it's pointless to explain to retards..not gonna spoon feed you the answers and hand you everything on a plate, use your brains for once in your life.

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii

Offline Kev

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aladdin Skane Shrowd IIIIIIIIII
  • Faction: Team69
Looool I get what you mean sins counter Psy pretty well in 1v1 but in mass they don't do much. 1v1 is just where they excel and making a thread this big over it is kinda ridiculous. I myself don't know hot to deal with sins while staying in black because I prefer not to camp white but hey I practice and I think I'm doing better. They can't really be OP without the gear and any class that had OP rolls like Yangster would be very hard to take down if played right. If you really care that much reroll the crap out of your r8 till full PDef stats and try again I'm not saying it's everything but gear is like 40% if not more of what goes into a 1v1.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Looool I get what you mean sins counter Psy pretty well in 1v1 but in mass they don't do much. 1v1 is just where they excel and making a thread this big over it is kinda ridiculous. I myself don't know hot to deal with sins while staying in black because I prefer not to camp white but hey I practice and I think I'm doing better. They can't really be OP without the gear and any class that had OP rolls like Yangster would be very hard to take down if played right. If you really care that much reroll the crap out of your r8 till full PDef stats and try again I'm not saying it's everything but gear is like 40% if not more of what goes into a 1v1.

I apreciated your coment, u got all i told.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
Sin is always op in 1v1. But they are easy to counter if learned

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Sin is always op in 1v1. But they are easy to counter if learned
]
 No, Yangster is not.