Epic Perfect World

Things i've noticed 1v1 the assassins class(story thread)

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello, sons, this is not a thread for ask nerf, nothing, is just a thread based on my diary of 1v1 agaisnt sins. So it counts the history of myself since i start 1v1 dis class, till now that i reached 97% sins floored. Lets start.

chapter.1 = I was a dude that couldnt kill any sin in the game, cause didnt know how to deal with they stealth spark+tidal+F1+stuns+freeze 11 secs+etc, so i used to QQ nerf threads like mad, then i dont remember how, i just got the power from nothing to 1v1 agaisnt sins, well, if i remember well, it was when i made a 4.0/s recovery rate genie and when i put the first time the unknowed skill Faith, well then, i dont know but i killed a sin, and then i killed other and other and other and other and other, one by one, using a strategy that is kite+attack+kite+attack+kite attack+SoR+expel when being locked.So using dis strategy i beated many sins, many many many many, and then my name in the 1v1 hall was growing since i started to floor named sins.

chapter.2 = Well i was being OP with my 4 secs genie, my timing was increasing day by day, i was always 1v1 different sins, calling they in WC, i reshape all my set again, to full reduce phy dmg taken, and i bought a vit tome, at dis moment i was with a crap dmg, but proud of myself cause i could kill any sin hit crapping dmg, what means, i was skilled enough. Well then i payed attention at the numbers and started to make comparisons with dmg and def on venon pets, well at the point i was, i reached the phy def of a wizard, now its more than one, ive noticed that def lv suck and reduce physical dmg taken is the king, so i did some calcs about how they work, and have noticed how def lv is useless.

chapter.3 = Well i was OP with my 1v1s and my mark of 68% sins floored, but i wanted more MOREE, so!!I have launched a challenge, that was "KILL SINS ON FULL BLACK VOODOO", then i needed to adjust somethings on my gear to be able to tank a sin in black and then, i did 2 weps to my psy, one DEF+2x Reduce Phy Dmg taken + Atk Lv+suck stats, well, then i put both weps in my shortcut bar to change they fast, while u can change weps when sealed, and thats what i used to do, well the strategy was the same, still with my 4 secs recovery genie. But dis time i learned how to Bubble+Expel, to get only the imune buff, and this made me euphoric, well, my challenge was a sucess and i floored more sins with dis strategy, of course before start it i tested how my Defensive Wep would defend me from sparked sins, and it worked well, basically the difference between me with white voodoo+atk wep and black voodoo+def wep was 16% more dmg taking only. And in that time was when i reached the 92% amount of sins floored and the cool was they asking me if i was in white voodoo when i was in black  :-[.

chapter.4 = A new challenge has come, well at 92% sins floored ive noticed that my 4 secs genie expel spamer couldnt protect me anymore, why? Cause some sins were trained in the art of use Condensed Thorn+locks, and then, as a sin need 1~5 seconds to kill a psychic without physical imune buff, i started to lose, when i hit psy will, they use water dmg+sleep then stun, and i was locked, then i hit the expel, and they stuned me again, or just freeze+seal after expel over, and then, i death. SO i had to think a way to beat dis class of the devil, so i just looked that i was dying cause of the damn stun, then i tried fortify, but the 3 secs that looks like 1 sec of the immune wasnt enough to avoid the stun, so i tried the DEX genie, i re rolled my genie, puting badge of courage+bubble of water+fortify, those 3 skills were enough, and IT WAS A SUCESS AGAIN, combining my high def with+normal 6,1 speed walk from my vit tome+the skill that remove stun+I could psywill without be sealed every 30 seconds, well i reached the 97% amount of sins floored, they sleep couldnt bypass my water imune, so i could nuke for 7 seconds, my SoR would protect me from the first hit after my imune over and i could kite, it was a sucess

chapter.5 - final = Well now i was the top of the PK ranking of the psychic class agaisnt sins, missing 3% of the sins to beat, that i got the names in my mind, BUT thoseee sins, they had a problem, they had a fking problem, well, those 3% sins, if im not wrong, are all aps sins and those aps sins, are something broken, as always will be, BUT BUTT, usually the aps sins that i used to fight, didnt know how to lock, but those ones, they do know, and that was my problem, not because of the lock, but because of they DPS, even with my 45% reduce phy dmg taken i was taking 5~6k per hit of they, what for a 3.33 sin means, 17k DMG per second, what means, IF DONT ZERK, cause if zerk, what is very very comon dis double one more time, so basically u cant stand more than 2 seconds in black voodoo agaisnt a sins of that kind, so THIS IS A FKING shiit, cause u can remove stun, then they freeze u, u psy will+buble, he spark, then u your psy will over, u need to keep kite or 2 secodns u death, he stun u again with teleport stun, and u are death, or he can freeze u, and at the time u bubble of life, to remove freeze, u are death, cause 2 seconds have been passed and u have been F1zed, and then a STR genie with occult ice, was enough to lock me after i remove the first stun, Yangster is the name of this dude sin, the 1st sin on dis server for sure, floored 100% of the sins, and made my dream about floor 100% of the sins, over. :-[

End greetings and final considerations - Factor sin > Factor psy.U can reach a certain point, but u cant pass more than that. So my sons psychics, i recommed u to dont lose timing 1v1 this class.Go camp your mass PKs, they got all advantages, they can kill you without use genie, and u need to camp genie 24/7 to survive, a 1v1 of a sin and psy without genie, will always be winnered by the sin, so i just stop to 1v1 this class...The thing is, i like to play hard classes, some ppls tell me to move to mystics, but i dont want play easy, hard way is the honored way.

Ok thats my book.
Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 10:03 pm by Mentalista

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Tavern

• Old Player

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

Offline Alee

• Characters: AIee
I read the first paragraph and I think I have eyes cancer. Knowing that you wrote all that is above pathetic. bb

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
No tl:dr.
tl:dr would be great yesssss

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
I read the first paragraph and I think I have eyes cancer. Knowing that you wrote all that is above pathetic. bb

Are u factor son?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

lol anger sin because loosed to Mentalista

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete
Did really anybody read the whole txt?

-Oxymoronic

This story made me tear up a bit. 10/10. Would definitely tell them to my grand children again.  :normal-12: :normal-13:

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i just came here to postfarm. text is too long and im sure is full of bs. byeeee

-Oxymoronic

Is it bad I actually read everything?  :rolleyes:

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:51 am by Reaper

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
i just came here to postfarm. text is too long and im sure is full of bs. byeeee

ANGER CUZ LOSE. :-[

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Chapter 1 -  I was once a factored bm inside the guild Xpendables, until suddenly in the midst of day, a random called by PedroSner asked me to join his army of non factors. For 5 days and night I thought about his offer and finally took it. My first day in artifeggets I was approached by a group of downers who asked me to tich them the stunlock. This was the beginning of my days as a  non factor easied baddie saddie maddie 420yoloswaggtfomyassdareto1v1ingameorirl person.

LOL you're downer level is worse then Mentalista i swear LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.