Epic Perfect World

what are your EPW-days like?

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu
Log in> check all pk spots>heiro and make an easy out of everyone>hear them saying wiz is fail easy class and that i can just use spark(i dont have it on genie ; ))))) )>link em my genie>shut em up and bruising their egos>go back to misfo>see some growed nuts kiddo on WC>go 1v1 1v2 1v3 1v4 1v5 him/her>bruise his/her ego>getting that person allying to my already existing haters>getting him/her spamming me in PMs and on forum posts>saying shyt jokes and retard things in chats>go PK again while randoms are still pretending of being g0d0s in my PMs>get my daily braincancer dose>rek everyone>go bk to misfo>afk>start all cycle again

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Kawaii Lemon
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

EricaMurcas

I observe. I say random things. I do BQ. Then I fly around the world looking for World Bosses to fight because I'm fatalistic. 

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz

[shadow=red,left]Lemons are Awesome[/shadow] :monkey-12: :monkey-12: :monkey-12:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Log in, PK NightScream hoping to find usual enemies, if not I search world for PK, since I have no guild I join in on mass PK and pick out random people, if not I go back to NightScream, if not I look around for PK, if there is none I do some quests. But there is ALWAYS PK to be found.. just need to find it.
Yo

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Go on forums, make sarcastic post, hope it gets approved by mod, go to sleep.