Epic Perfect World

New smiley

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
[shadow=red,left]Yes more smiley plss... [/shadow]

[shadow=red,left]Is it just me or the replies are getting quite off-topic..[/shadow]
Nowadays, every topic = Xpendables vs Artifex.

Just have to make peace with it.

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Hi nice thread and well sometime ago to add a new smiley/ emote. Agatio will have to remove a current smiley on the game now. Something about restrictions for emotes ,idk can a gm confirm this? :smiley:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Hi nice thread and well sometime ago to add a new smiley/ emote. Agatio will have to remove a current smiley on the game now. Something about restrictions for emotes ,idk can a gm confirm this? :smiley:

hi nice quote but atm it possible???  :normal-11:

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
hi nice quote but atm it possible???  :normal-11:

Dunno thats why im merely stating that here cause of all the new patches that came about, could change that. Up to Agatio anyways. Troll emotes are actually funny and cute, don't see how it can be bad on EPW
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Nowadays, every topic = Xpendables vs Artifex.

Just have to make peace with it.

I hope you're not saying the same thing happened here  :normal-9:

I find it annoying that others think I was starting drama just because they misunderstood what I said...

and I also find it funny that if I was in any other faction, and he was in any other faction, no one would have misunderstood in the first place.

Offline BriEsT

• Don

I find it annoying that others think I was starting drama just because they misunderstood what I said...

and I also find it funny that if I was in any other faction, and he was in any other faction, no one would have misunderstood in the first place.

Shut up you always start drama lol roomi

On topic hell no as aga said enough trolls as it is lol

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Shut up you always start drama lol roomi

On topic hell no as aga said enough trolls as it is lol

lol noob you starting fight now

and again with this... how would new smilies increase the number?  :normal-9:

imo it'd just be switching what they use already with something different

Offline BriEsT

• Don
lol noob you starting fight now

and again with this... how would new smilies increase the number?  :normal-9:

imo it'd just be switching what they use already with something different

Alright but make some that look at least good , not like ones I seen on some servers like storm lol

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

No, I wasn't saying that you were starting drama. I just said that every topic goes that way and there's really no one to blame or any solution. It ends up with artifex and allies vs. xpendable and allies with worms butting in.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Make frog smiley wth sparta face okie??????