Epic Perfect World

What was Epic like when it Started?

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
With the previous main gear, was there an incline towards a certain class and/or build? Also, did PK last longer or shorter, without the high casting and such that we have now?

Worms still alive and kicking :P Its just that we have 20, not 50 like arti (or xpen after they allied ppl to match artifex's numbers)

True, ppl keep spamming LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL on wc, like they have ADHD attacks. And brag about "skill" which they don't have. Donation + luck = Idiots

And lol, np, the server IS fked up, but there's nothing any GM can do. It's the players that do this by joining Artifex without thinking or taking example from robbert's/areashi's egos and spam wc with trash.

Man, why are you pissed off all the time  ??? Like all your posts lol. Chill out  :-\

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

watchtower at its finest

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

watchtower at its finest
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

watchtower at its finest
Lmao i miss watchtower

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz

watchtower at its finest

[shadow=red,left]WOW!!  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:[/shadow]

Offline milco342

Ninjas Was a GM or someone with a name like that to long ago to remember whatever happend to him O.o i heard he was giving his alt gear this was back when even being lvl 150 was a cool thing xD
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Worms still alive and kicking :P Its just that we have 20, not 50 like arti (or xpen after they allied ppl to match artifex's numbers)

True, ppl keep spamming LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL on wc, like they have ADHD attacks. And brag about "skill" which they don't have. Donation + luck = Idiots

And lol, np, the server IS fked up, but there's nothing any GM can do. It's the players that do this by joining Artifex without thinking or taking example from robbert's/areashi's egos and spam wc with trash.

You are so mad at Artifex it's amazing. Worms used to have over half of the TW map ,and be a major faction in PVP (Numbers based ofc) , and none of you (old and current worms members) complained about it at that time. But now , since you guys are , no longer one of the top guilds, everything is a problem. "Omg numbers, allies, signets , recruits, please nerf everything , limit everything , because we are not winning". Get over it.

When Artifex came to the server , and every guild had more people then us, and everyone sigged on our AFK spot, trash talked us massivelly, sigged behind us during every possible pk , zerged us , it was fine.  Didn't saw us complaining , didn't you ?Now when it happens to them (in this case to you) , it's such an issue. Quite hypocritical.

I'd say you can allways focus into recruiting people , but fact is , most people don't really wanna join a guild that is known for having left the server the way you guys did. Feel free to fill this thread with your fairy tales, and insult Artifex, but we are so bad , that half your guild , begged people to join them back , and even insulted them for not doing so :)

Anyways , on the topic... How was EPW before...

Gold was considerably less.
R8 mats mostly (or all i not longer remember exactly) were from trials.
There was EC donation yes.
R8 was not common , in matter of fact was rare.
There was no NW rings or capes either.
Other factions , some with the same people , others quited...
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:24 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

watchtower at its finest
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
LOL @ XP maxy's (going to call u XP maxy and roids as SM(support member) maxy from now onwards) video poor WT having trouble with naughty kids.. no idea what sort of problems they (naughty ppl) giving GMs these days..

worms are not dead that is true but they are not as strong as they used to be.. for they haven't updated the present day strategies like HO and outcasts did and worms still stick to old formulas like rpk yes mainly in instances common thing to see on world chat "LFM for so and so instance no worms", no merge, no ally etc..(kindly ignore if u disagree and going to trash talk over this)

On other note, its so interesting to learn about epw history thanks to all old members for sharing their experience

happy gaming have a nice day friends :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ

watchtower at its finest

loooooooooooooooooool  хDDD тнιѕ vιdeo ɢoт мe cryιɴɢ, ѕo ғυɴɴy

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I also didn't join the server that long ago,but some things have changed.
There was a faction called Sync they owned like most of the tw map before they fell apart.
NoHomo was alive.
Tali was playing,she was a veno with 4x ATK level on weapon.And a very nice person.
The only veno pets were night owl and the dragon pet,i see only a few people use them nowadays,they were also kinnda expensive.
No war avatars or meridian.
Not as many event token mounts and flyers.
Nightscream isle was a popular pk spot.
There was no gender and name change.
You could donate for ec,so you donate and you get flat amount of ec,not gold.
Steroids didn't have as many wifes.
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 09:11 am by M ツ

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I'm not much of an old member but I do remember having no levelling quests at Gods Giving.
The rate of success for OHT gold equips was around 0.3% (5% now)
NoHomo and Worms had most of the territories
WatchTower/Kyan was a GM
Hammerfall (SLS boss) dropped 1 - 6 SLS (not fixed 6)
I could solo TT 3 - 3 on a 145 seeker (with 120 or so gear)
3 int wrists were really rare
WWI and RCoF cost 50 ec
BH gave 20 ST, BH II had a choice between Brainpower Orbs (6.6 million XP), something about reputation (1k reputation) and something about spirit (don't remember how much) though I rarely did BH II.
Morai event wasn't spammed.
We had StP or Fashion events almost every night.
DS/Cube was 3k (or less)
Supreme Cape was to be farmed in Abaddon or SoT
2x was pretty rare
All of the good veno pets cost event tokens

And uh, there was no ST -> ET conversion.

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
I'm not much of an old member but I do remember having no levelling quests at Gods Giving.
The rate of success for OHT gold equips was around 0.3% (5% now)
NoHomo and Worms had most of the territories
WatchTower/Kyan was a GM
Hammerfall (SLS boss) dropped 1 - 6 SLS (not fixed 6)
I could solo TT 3 - 3 on a 145 seeker (with 120 or so gear)
3 int wrists were really rare
WWI and RCoF cost 50 ec
BH gave 20 ST, BH II had a choice between Brainpower Orbs (6.6 million XP), something about reputation (1k reputation) and something about spirit (don't remember how much) though I rarely did BH II.
Morai event wasn't spammed.
We had StP or Fashion events almost every night.
DS/Cube was 3k (or less)
Supreme Cape was to be farmed in Abaddon or SoT
2x was pretty rare
All of the good veno pets cost event tokens

And uh, there was no ST -> ET conversion.

the spirit ones give 2m each .. i still have them ^^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I think I joined EPW in 2012, but wasn't this active back than. Quite old player I'd say...

oh and

seamtress npc was ugly (now hot)

there were III fashion npcs only (catastrophe!!!!)

we had no custom T-shirts (y god y)

pet npc wasn't dancing to scary music

demon wings were slow speed only (oh my god!)

My character had blonde hair instead of ginger ( Jesus save us)

I used to be so innocent :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
the spirit ones give 2m each .. i still have them ^^
I always took the rep, too cheap to buy it using gold....I just stacked my gold (still do  :normal-37: )