• Forever young and always drunk
it's not enough  >:D

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
it's not enough  >:D
man u know what? if u dont like the bonus from r8 and dragon u got 1 easy way :1. Go back to pwi or 2 . Quit all pw servers or go to another server
easy

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
new set for dragon armour dude not r8 ;)
and btw i think it's pretty good idea cuz i can't make my dph BM cuz i need more accuracy cuz i can even miss on any mage classes pretty much  :'(
Yes, well, clear indication for you to get R8 gear. Also, it's pretty fair that DpH doesn't have as much accuracy as ApS. Every build has it's pros and cons.

Offline eh?

• huh
man u know what? if u dont like the bonus from r8 and dragon u got 1 easy way :1. Go back to pwi or 2 . Quit all pw servers or go to another server
easy
chill bro  >:D you talk 2 mtch  :sad: i don't care about PWI never play it
i need more sets here  >:(

Offline eh?

• huh
Yes, let's just purely destroy the 'balance' the server has.

btw don't talk about balance wher seeker can one hit you  :))

Paki

So many shitters making useless threads these days

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
btw don't talk about balance wher seeker can one hit you  :))
long time since people complained about seekers 1 shotting you, wanna know why? because people were smart enough to find a way to avoid it

Offline eh?

• huh
So many shitters making useless threads these days

yeah sure lets make more FASHION +436377
yay best idea ever or let's make 8vs2 or 5vs7 or 10vs10 and blah blah blah everything for the pro players and etc. >:(

-Oxymoronic

Offline eh?

• huh

-Oxymoronic

wat wat new sets lol  :police:

idk any better way to put it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, are you mentally challenged?

Offline eh?

• huh
idk any better way to put it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, are you mentally challenged?
nipe you bro?  :sad:

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
yay best idea ever or let's make 8vs2 or 5vs7 or 10vs10 and blah blah blah everything for the pro players and etc. >:(

You're making no sense, like, 0 sense, really.
Fashion gets +'d because it doesn't mess with the game balance, it's just for looks.
''best idea ever to make 8vs2 or 5vs7 etc'' So your idea came out of a pk loss i'm guessing? blah blah blah everything for the pro players lol. Complain about the 8vs2? Get more people. Don't like the stats on your gear? Change them.
Once everything you wanted to have in this game, what else is going to keep you from playing it? it'll get boring, at least you have goals set up.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Fashion is something that is temporary for most people. And the 8v2 5v7 or w/e are events, that anyone can attend. Adding new fashion does not affect the game. Adding new gear does.

Offline eh?

• huh
what is so bad in new sets i don't get it??
what's the point in one armour forever??