Epic Perfect World

2x EXP\Spirit

Eternalagony

Man, this thread is pointless.

Offline Xxxx

Go play pwi, then come back to this server.
That'll get you to stop complaining about exp.

^ This.

this is Suggestions lol and i don't know why u act mad  :-\

Her reaction wasn't mad at all. You just complain to much.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

-Oxymoronic

Yes for x2 exp and spirit. No for x2 drops.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
yes please gm I need 2x rates for real life experience too ;))))))

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Most retarded thread among all.
You realise that 2x xp/spirit means = more genies, more level 135 toons(more morai alts) and in the end more lvl 150 toons for ares. This won't help the economy in any way and if u have a problem with level atm, u have a problem irl with your brain aswell, cause u can make a toon 3x faster then it used to be be4(and that time was ok)........................................................ can any1 close this?

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Most retarded thread among all.
You realise that 2x xp/spirit means = more genies, more level 135 toons(more morai alts) and in the end more lvl 150 toons for ares. This won't help the economy in any way and if u have a problem with level atm, u have a problem irl with your brain aswell, cause u can make a toon 3x faster then it used to be be4(and that time was ok)........................................................ can any1 close this?

kid you do realise that someone doesn't have time for stay 24\7 in game like you?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Took a good 2 months for my archer to hit 150 back when you needed 2 billion exp from 149-150.  It's so much easier now (and I still hate PV, so it takes me a little longer, but much faster than back in early 2013.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
kid you do realise that someone doesn't have time for stay 24\7 in game like you?
Yet, game wasn't made for u, was made to fit the majority. If u can't play then don't play. No1 has to give a fck that u play 15 minutes a day = complain about low level. This was still made to involve a bit of work. And yet, it doesn't .
Yet, game wasn't made for u, was made to fit the majority. If u can't play then don't play. No1 has to give a fck that u play 15 minutes a day = complain about low level. This was still made to involve a bit of work. And yet, it doesn't .
I make a Suggestions and i don't care if you like it or not >:D

cevans1290

When i first started it took me a month to get 150,should i feel miserrable? :'(
Nope. It took me a month too, and I had done this : '*** leveling.' and chilled in archo for 2 days. Did guild BQ, got 29.3% to 100% from 149 Lol!!!

Thats like. 1.4bill..

Also, no red baby quest. and almost none knew about wedding belt..

And, at least you're not asking for 2x each week c;

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
You can get Exp belt and Exp bless box. Add Eso from boutique and lvling goes pretty fast while spamming PV (you can easily find some sq near PV or just solo, kinda depends on class/gaming style). Also keep voting to get gold which you can use for lvl scrolls. Those few tips make lvling much faster. Ik there are types of players that hate pve but as it was mentioned - it's not pure PvP server only PvE+PvP. Getting 150 now is much easier anyways than it used to be in the past.
So to sum up - such thing is not necessary. Plus as it was mentioned - lotta ppl would focus on getting lvled alts for events (ares/morai and such) what kinda would break the economy.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
x2 Drops every weekend - Oh god...no, never gonna happen

x2 Exp every weekend - No, it's just as bad as x2 drop

x2 Spirit - This one wouldn't hurt to be honest

-Oxymoronic

x2 Spirit - This one wouldn't hurt to be honest

pls i have mani genie to lvl