Epic Perfect World

crazy DS Suggestion

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
like the title says is a crazy suggestion but i wonder if would be a good one but why dont put the DS scale in the faction base so ppl buy it there but for a crazy amount of contribution like between 50k and 150k contribution of course it has to be alot so ppl dont abuse and try sell them but why not also make those scales bound to that acc like tm capes and r8 gears . but yeah is just a suggestion .

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
wow nice i dont even think this is a too bad idea, wouldnt ofc get rid of the tradable ones and so but yhea i like the idea itself.The amount contribution needed would have to exeed the value of the DS so it would not be practical to just farm on 100567456834 alts but yhea .+1

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
+1
alot of faction leaders dont actualy give the ds to members and rather sell them for epic coins for events etc or just hold on to them cause it can be difficult to tell who is really loyal to the faction (ofc if u got 50k+ contri it should be obvious)

also +1 to make the ones u can get with contribution untradeable (while id love them to be account stashable anyways)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
like the title says is a crazy suggestion but i wonder if would be a good one but why dont put the DS scale in the faction base so ppl buy it there but for a crazy amount of contribution like between 50k and 150k contribution of course it has to be alot so ppl dont abuse and try sell them but why not also make those scales bound to that acc like tm capes and r8 gears . but yeah is just a suggestion .
Alright, not really bad tbh but still no. Right now, with a maxed out monolith, I get 1058 merit daily. And I do BQ with 6 toons, which is still less compared to some. That means, around 6 DS every 2 months. And your "Unable to be traded" is a good suggestion, but it kinda makes the whole thing useless. I mean, instead of wasting 50k contribution points on it, you can wait 20 - 30 more days and get the DS from faction for having like 70 - 80k merit. And that DS will be sellable.

But, getting DS is somewhat easy enough. Maybe something else in faction base.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Mr. Rodriguez

• Major in Bending
  • Byte my 8-bit metal as
+1, nice idea.
Bound and unstashable.

cevans1290

is okay idea. But no..

I used to do 200 Chars bq/daily (lol legit!!) and roll nirvy weaps. i literally maxed out a guild that way; DS's would be worthless if this is implemented. nty >;3 Or make a tradeable for 1m, sounds k to me ! C:

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]NO, this is just another suggestion that will ruin the market..[/shadow]

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
your suggestion is . . . . .
this will ruin the market,  -1 for this

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
ruin the market for a item that isnt given to u by your fac leader to be sold in first place?
(leaving those 3 aside u can get from temple of dragons ofc)

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
So ok i was thinking how this would ruin the market....and well came up with this.

Lets assume the DS is untradable...and will need atlest 60-70K merit.
Ok so everyone will do their basequests every day for 2+ monts or so (am assuming here everyone has maxed base and get 1k+ contribution a day).ok after doing basequest every day for 2 months on 50+ toons they get DS on ALL accounts.Well now everyone has DS nobody buys the tradable version any more ...darn market ruined

by a neclace that is given mostly free to you by your faction leader or friends (heres me assuming(once again) that you have good friends)

I applogise for the typos and misspellings.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
ruin the market for a item that isnt given to u by your fac leader to be sold in first place?
(leaving those 3 aside u can get from temple of dragons ofc)
i don't have what to do if your fac leader is dumb and don't want give u ds 
trust me, i don't think Agatio will allow to have ds on faction to can buy from fac manager bla bla bla
Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:00 am by Coиfusiиg

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
all these poor people instantly giving 1+ without thought.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
-1 bad idea and dont think agaito would do this anyway.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
No. Reasons:
 1. Eventually everyone would have this "bound" DS, dropping the DS value by alot, meaning if they're "bound" then they can't sell the tradeable ones, so it's basicly a huge loss for anyone with a tradeable DS.

2. With the DS event there's a limit (3 DS every 2 weeks), with this there is none. Think of someone like Insensitive who does 200 toons in the Morai Mayhem event. Now think of those same 200 toons doing BQ through out his day, with one computer/screen alone you can easily have 3 at a time and each round takes generously 10 minutes.
This means someone like him running an alt guild just for that, if the DS was tradeable, they'd get.... alot of DS.

Conclusion: This won't work even if it's tradeable or not.