Disrupteds first 1v1 video

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
Hi my names Disrupted and I suck :police:

~FLAME AWAY~

Nice video ,now teach me how to make one.
as of game play my comments are.
I respect no potter ~ robert is gr8 bm but he cant do doodoo without pills.
Barb- Try using your chi wisely (defending rather then 3x sparking)

Disrupt-decent-good stunlocking~was funny when u sparked~Hax luck with debuffing-
The barb has a freezy on his genie (No Comment lol)

Advice for Barb. Try using occult and mire. and dont forget to invoke or kite to rebuff

Disrupted

Nice video ,now teach me how to make one.
as of game play my comments are.
I respect no potter ~ robert is gr8 bm but he cant do doodoo without pills.
Barb- Try using your chi wisely (defending rather then 3x sparking)

Disrupt-decent-good stunlocking~was funny when u sparked~Hax luck with debuffing-
The barb has a freezy on his genie (No Comment lol)

Advice for Barb. Try using occult and mire. and dont forget to invoke or kite to rebuff
Thanks for respecting the fact i dont like to use pots :p we needa 1v1 one day tho (don't QQ if i dont dph you idk why that barb did lol)

cevans1290

Pretty good, I saw myself in there..I think I 1v1'd Pan right after, but I had no Dn. I'll finish vid and see ! Good job btw. No potting can be heard. ( I use Sutra and fire pots, well fire is for barbs who tank)

cevans1290

8:33 doe.

And, tip ; in pk don't talk as much. This is sped up, I think - takes a bit of time, and in that time I could roll someone. Really easy to get ***ed that way xD

Disrupted

8:33 doe.

And, tip ; in pk don't talk as much. This is sped up, I think - takes a bit of time, and in that time I could roll someone. Really easy to get ***ed that way xD

Eh i wouldnt talk so much if it was a real threat :x dude was so annoying and so was his buttbuddy cheerleader lol still not over the fact the barb died to my dph and the seeker was bragging about being ranked 3 on pk rankings xD

cevans1290

Eh i wouldnt talk so much if it was a real threat :x dude was so annoying and so was his buttbuddy cheerleader lol still not over the fact the barb died to my dph and the seeker was bragging about being ranked 3 on pk rankings xD
yeah, true. but you do it in mass too, but you do okay. Just I know BM's can get ***ed easy xDD But they're OP too.

Disrupted

yeah, true. but you do it in mass too, but you do okay. Just I know BM's can get ***ed easy xDD But they're OP too.
Gotta be a fast typer ;o

Offline leviathan

• Reborn
  • (Insert something original here)
  • Characters: Killswitch
  • Faction: Adrastos
@Disrupted,
you laugh at someone for 3 sparking, but you 3 spark yourself.
you laugh at AD, but AD yourself.
you laugh at someone kiting, but yet again you do this yourself
I wouldn't have minded so much but the fact that you were being cocky as hell really made it irritating to stay calm
srsly.

plus my vit genie never lands a  to safe my life lmao
I was trying dph barb for a lil while, but its not that great in my r8 as I thought it would be.

but thanks everyone, ik I'm noob lol ;)

Disrupted

@xFade
Just because i go lol AD doesnt mean im laughin he was talking so high and mighty about him self etc i found it funny how he has to panic AD when he is saying how good he is.  Dont defend that trash seeker please, ask any good seeker that seeker is horrible he should have dropped me so fast if he was good especially with how i was playing so please take your irrelevant self off my forum post =D

Offline leviathan

• Reborn
  • (Insert something original here)
  • Characters: Killswitch
  • Faction: Adrastos
Lol I was on call with him when he misclicked a genie skill lol.
I tried being nice at first but ya just kept goin on and on :-\
I also never qqed about you apsing, I said oh, its w.e basically .

plus if he was trash the 1v1 wouldn't have lasted 10+minutes.

Disrupted

You cried about aps and then i dph'd and you died stop talking you are proving you are bad

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
fight been over for a day or 2  u guys still talking bout what happened?

Disrupted

fight been over for a day or 2  u guys still talking bout what happened?
I was done but he tryin to get his 2 cents in :/