Epic Perfect World

Some Gm Told me

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
idk who but a Game Master told me i could just change my safety lock to 1 minute for being sure its on 1 min and it wont reset

Well it did reset thanks for that man  >:(

Can't u guys just remove it , its just so boring i want new gears and stuff but cant do anything

please just some help?

IG- MoneyTeam
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I can't remove it, because if I did it, people with "not fixed" safety lock wouldn't be able to fix it anymore at all.

Anyway, you may want to check out this:
http://epicpw.com/guides/warning-safety-lock-function/

Offline Sef

• I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on
  • Characters: MoneyTeam
  • Faction: LF Faction
i know bro but it bothers me that i was like some hours away from unlocking and it got reseted again  :'(
MoneyTeam - 150 Barb
MoneyGang -  150 Psychic
MoneyPower - 150 Archer
I would never start a fight , without having the right fashion on

-Fashionista

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Honestly why set a safety lock guardian scrolls are cheap and easy to get.

Level 30 base

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Honestly why set a safety lock guardian scrolls are cheap and easy to get.
Ehhhh, I think safety lock has nothing to do with dropping items (on a private server). And on the other hand, it has a whole lotta reasons to be there on the official ones.

• : D
Ehhhh, I think safety lock has nothing to do with dropping items (on a private server). And on the other hand, it has a whole lotta reasons to be there on the official ones.

On a private server,yes, Is useless, as long as you can buy Guardian Scrolls, but on PWI, is damn usefull.
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
What facilities by safety lock???

if pk purpose GS more low price you can buy a ton of them!

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS

this ^

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Safety lock, in my opinion, was not made for PK purposes. It restricts trades, selling to/buying from an NPC, dropping, opening bank, checking mail etc. It was probably added so that people could protect their accounts from scammers and/or force log their characters before the safety lock was unlocked.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Safety lock, in my opinion, was not made for PK purposes. It restricts trades, selling to/buying from an NPC, dropping, opening bank, checking mail etc. It was probably added so that people could protect their accounts from scammers and/or force log their characters before the safety lock was unlocked.
I agree.
Even tho i knew before idk if you can do it now~
You could put a password on your gear so if somone tries to trade,npc sell or remove it,and enter your bank,they'd have to type the password first.
So yah just buy GS and put the password thingy if you want account safety.