• Characters: Private
  • Faction: Not Available
CLICK THIS:----->>>http://hackertyper.com/

Offline FoxiFox(✿U.U)

• A Fashionista Venomancer
  • Hai:3, FoxyVixen here ❤️
  • Characters: FoxyVixen
  • Faction: Dunno....
I feel like a nub asking this but how do you make a guild (not base) just the guild... I want to make a guild and I never owned a guild I only owned a guild through my hubby ingame etc made one and made me leader <.<
[move]  ☦ Who's the Foxi of all the Foxes?☦ [/move]

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I feel like a nub asking this but how do you make a guild (not base) just the guild... I want to make a guild and I never owned a guild I only owned a guild through my hubby ingame etc made one and made me leader <.<

Talk to the Faction Supervisor in Archosaur 585 665. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Zilara

Great guide, thank you.  ^-^

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Great guide, thank you.  ^-^
anytime

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
I know that this is an old thread, but I nee to ask. What level does your Weapon Storage have to be to get the base helm? I want to try to get it for testing purposes.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Gaia

• Pagan Goddess
  • Kiss Kiss
  • Characters: KissMeKwik SugarVenom TrashMagic SweetMess FallenVenus
  • Faction: Aquaflame
I've looked but can't find the answer I was looking for (sorry if I overlooked it). When a base has too many of a certain mat, the leader can "swap" the mats around (I believe losing 50% in the process but that's by the by). How does one go about doing this so that the members of the most popularly played race in faction can continue to contribute? Ty in advance for any help :)

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
I've looked but can't find the answer I was looking for (sorry if I overlooked it). When a base has too many of a certain mat, the leader can "swap" the mats around (I believe losing 50% in the process but that's by the by). How does one go about doing this so that the members of the most popularly played race in faction can continue to contribute? Ty in advance for any help :)
In the Material Storage Vault, there's an option to exchange mats at a 2:1 ratio.

Offline Gaia

• Pagan Goddess
  • Kiss Kiss
In the Material Storage Vault, there's an option to exchange mats at a 2:1 ratio.
Thank you!

Offline Gaia

• Pagan Goddess
  • Kiss Kiss
Thank you!
Hmm well it seems our GL cannot do this material exchange for some reason. Every time we reach maximum mats, there's no way we can donate more until the base is upgraded again. I have no idea what the GL is doing wrong (if anything) - or if there's a bug.  Shouldn't GL be using the mats to build? It's getting pretty annoying having to tell the guildies all the time to "Please hold on to your mats until we upgrade again, or npc them if you have no room to save them" as it's such a waste and they aren't happy about it. I'm sure there must be a way around this problem. I did explain the exchanging mats to reduce the quantity to our GL, and I believe he has tried it, but I can only go by what I've been told. This is extremely frustruzzling. Thanks for any help.  :tiger-48:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Hmm well it seems our GL cannot do this material exchange for some reason. Every time we reach maximum mats, there's no way we can donate more until the base is upgraded again. I have no idea what the GL is doing wrong (if anything) - or if there's a bug.  Shouldn't GL be using the mats to build? It's getting pretty annoying having to tell the guildies all the time to "Please hold on to your mats until we upgrade again, or npc them if you have no room to save them" as it's such a waste and they aren't happy about it. I'm sure there must be a way around this problem. I did explain the exchanging mats to reduce the quantity to our GL, and I believe he has tried it, but I can only go by what I've been told. This is extremely frustruzzling. Thanks for any help.  :tiger-48:
It's quite easy.
If you have Tellus Wood in excess, just keep exchanging Wood into the mat that you have the least of (or the mat you need more of). Or, you can exchange Wood for another mat that you have a lot of and then keep exchanging these two mats for a while till they're lowered to your liking.

Offline Pelnar

• Feed me, Seymour
Any idea what level your faction armory has to be to get the helm, 'Roids?

Also, long time no see. Hope you're well ^w^

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Any idea what level your faction armory has to be to get the helm, 'Roids?

Also, long time no see. Hope you're well ^w^
Weapon Storage has to be level 8, maxed.
I'm good, you?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Weapon Storage has to be level 8, maxed.
I'm good, you?
You are alive.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
You are alive.
Yes, real life too stronk but I'm surviving.