Epic Perfect World

Wedding ceremony, kxhelp plz<3

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Definitely not off-topic but I didn't know where else to open it :sad: is it possible to have a wedding on this server? and I don't mean just getting married.. I mean SEX

nah just kidding

I mean in wedding chapel. With all those nuns and stuff. And how hard is it to get. I really want to get in there and take few screenshots, I adore how that place looks. So I'm looking for someone who's willing to marry my character and help me get in there. If any of you have unmarried alts (or married, what's the problem, break up >:D) and are ready to help me I'll be really, really happy :normal-4: Sadly that's all I can offer:( got r8 yesterday and I'm saving all my ec for reshape and earning more. That's why I post this here, because I don't trust people online. I don't trust them even when I offer good amount of money for something... (so many dix) I need someone from forums who I trust, at least more than others... I mean well-known forum members (not dix tho). You'll tell or pm me your ingame name so I'll be able to contact you when I'm ready. If you guys will be half as kind as you were when I made fake thread about leaving (which I highly doubt) I'll be glad :normal-48: Ik this won't be so easy because of time zones and suff but.. we can try :normal-38:

or or maybe some GM can port me there out of kindness? hack much? possible?
Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:46 pm by dad

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Definitely not off-topic but I didn't know where else to open it :sad: is it possible to have a wedding on this server? and I don't mean just getting married.. I mean SEX

nah just kidding

I mean in wedding chapel. With all those nuns and stuff. And how hard is it to get. I really want to get in there and take few screenshots, I adore how that place looks. So I'm looking for someone who's willing to marry my character and help me get in there. If any of you have unmarried alts (or married, what's the problem, break up >:D) and are ready to help me I'll be really, really happy :normal-4: Sadly that's all I can offer:( got r8 yesterday and I'm saving all my ec for reshape and earning more. That's why I post this here, because I don't trust people online. I don't trust them even when I offer good amount of money for something... (so many dix) I need someone from forums who I trust, at least more than others... I mean well-known forum members (not dix tho). You'll tell or pm me your ingame name so I'll be able to contact you when I'm ready. If you guys will be half as kind as you were when I made fake thread about leaving (which I highly doubt) I'll be glad :normal-48: Ik this won't be so easy because of time zones and suff but.. we can try :normal-38:

My barb is divorced ;)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Ahed, go fast this is your chance  :rolleyes:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
My barb is divorced ;)

come.

wait is it possible to get to wedding chapel?

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
come.

wait is it possible to get to wedding chapel?

Yes, why wouldn't it be? To be honest, it's pretty boring. x-x

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Yes, why wouldn't it be? To be honest, it's pretty boring. x-x

I need screenshots only:D I know that it's super boring. You'll probably have to go AFK till I take those screenshots.. because THAT"S going to be boring

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
YEAEAEAEEEA IM INVITED O A WEDDIIIIIIIIIING

I'm so lucky, ported there and someone is having wedding in 30 minutes

hope nothing goes wrong :'(

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
y u no love me dad

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
y u no love me dad

wat u try

I do :normal-37:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Dont take my word cuz i'm not 100% sure.
I believe you have to arrange a date and time for the ceremony,then wait till then to enter the chapel.
Again,not sure thought.  :-\

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Dont take my word cuz i'm not 100% sure.
I believe you have to arrange a date and time for the ceremony,then wait till then to enter the chapel.
Again,not sure thought.  :-\

oh yup, glad I didn't have to do those stuff:D I got lucky, someone invited me to her wedding, and I took many sss:D :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-33: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-49:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
My barbarian is saddened.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
My barbarian is saddened.

ur abrbarian didn't reply in time sir.

I was in a hurry :P

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Drive

• 🌙
oh yup, glad I didn't have to do those stuff:D I got lucky, someone invited me to her wedding, and I took many sss:D :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-33: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-48: :normal-49:
Oh.
Nice.
Now go make a thread:Wedding screenies.
Mi wanna see them.
 :-X

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Oh.
Nice.
Now go makw a thread:Wedding screenies.
Mi wanna see them.