Epic Perfect World

Elimination skill

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
+1, I wanted to suggest this myself once it came out. Probably not as game breaking skill as Dragon Rising is but it ruins the fun of the class/build, makes me disappointed that the cotd sin was something skill taking to learn and master, now is pretty much one skill/finisher class.

We also need to remove Absorb Soul, Soul of Silence, Spirit Blackhole, genie Spark, Seal of God and Barb's new stun
++++++
That's so wrong in so many ways, I think 1.4.x version skills and 1.5.x v. skills shouldn't be compared, merged and advanced versions too.(But you probably mentioned it because you are annoyed by stupid nerf suggestions and so on) Those skills been for a long time, only advanced mighty swing may be worth of thinking but I haven't seen any old barb discoursing about it ruining the fun of class (probably because nothing got changed that much) while here as far as I see old sin players are doing it and not just them, even old players sees that it ruins the fun. To sum up everything this is not a nerf suggestion it is more bringing the class to its maximum skill potential suggestion.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
If there won't be any changes with this skill then this thread is useless, can it be closed, please?

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Nothing's getting nerfed. Half people want it, half people don't. No matter how OP it is.

Close thread pls.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
With this 15 secs cooldown this skill is not OP for me that got the most squisy class on the game.Let it as it is and lets all nerf absorb soul that can be dealt every 2 secs.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
With this 15 secs cooldown this skill is not OP for me that got the most squisy class on the game.Let it as it is and lets all nerf absorb soul that can be dealt every 2 secs.
QQ hard bro.

http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/absorb-soul-and-full-r8-3-33-sins/msg215942/#msg215942
Regarding mystics, increasing Absorb Soul cooldown wouldn't be big nuisance, although I don't think that it's necessary and I think that it can stay as it is now, that's why it won't be changed.

The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
We also need to remove Absorb Soul, Soul of Silence, Spirit Blackhole, genie Spark, Seal of God and Barb's new stun
++++++

LOL, NO.

cevans1290

No. Elimination is a fair skill, we paid for it. V/s Sin in dph, its kind of what the *** to expect. Against psy, even if you get silence you still finish rest so its fun to *** them lel.

But, if he were to do it.. Remove Absorb Soul, Spirit Blackhole, Bloodpaint, Stealth, Life Hunter too pls!! c:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
SIR GIVE DRAGON RISING PLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
No. Elimination is a fair skill, we paid for it. V/s Sin in dph, its kind of what the *** to expect. Against psy, even if you get silence you still finish rest so its fun to *** them lel.

But, if he were to do it.. Remove Absorb Soul, Spirit Blackhole, Bloodpaint, Stealth, Life Hunter too pls!! c:
You sound like u have a lack of braincells or u're just not using them. If ur argument is 'we paid for it' .............. your logic is : If donating option : god of frenzy stone, i pay 200$ or a lot of cash, and i get it, put it in dragon daggers and aps ppl, cause 'i paid for it' .........that's not making it less broken or for u,  a point. If u wanna give a -1 argument please make it strong enough.
About the fair side...where is fair to 3spark, 1 skill, kill any Light armor/Arcane?  o.O

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
About the fair side...where is fair to 3spark, 1 skill, kill any Light armor/Arcane?  o.O
No, its fair to sleep someone and 2 shot with absorb soul, or hit 30k zerk crits with 60k hp (yes, str barbs :<)

BUT THE MOST FAIR THING IS TO BE 3.33 SIN IN FULL R8 :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-4:

cevans1290

You sound like u have a lack of braincells or u're just not using them. If ur argument is 'we paid for it' .............. your logic is : If donating option : god of frenzy stone, i pay 200$ or a lot of cash, and i get it, put it in dragon daggers and aps ppl, cause 'i paid for it' .........that's not making it less broken or for u,  a point. If u wanna give a -1 argument please make it strong enough.
Remove elimination we lose the skills + Blood we used for it; And I'm sorry, but I used the skills I gave up for it.

And if Agatio was dumb enough to sell a GoF stone, then yes we paid for it and keep it. Like old reskins. Please, get knowledge before you post. Just bc I disagree with you  ;)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Wow you guys know what irony is.

Closed since answered.