Epic Perfect World

PKFeelinGood

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Nice video.  I liked the music.

One thing I noticed was it seemed like a few times you were positioned to get away from the focus but you lept forward instead.  I couldn't tell if you meant to or not, but it might've saved your life if you didn't.  I prefer my leaps being above and below each other. Having them next to each other horizontally on my skillbar would confuse me when I'm in a tight spot but maybe that's just me.

#TeamPumpkin
I'm basically 40

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hangā˜†Over
Nice video.  I liked the music.

One thing I noticed was it seemed like a few times you were positioned to get away from the focus but you lept forward instead.  I couldn't tell if you meant to or not, but it might've saved your life if you didn't.  I prefer my leaps being above and below each other. Having them next to each other horizontally on my skillbar would confuse me when I'm in a tight spot but maybe that's just me.

#TeamPumpkin
I have the leaps hotkeyed to q and e, sometimes i light a cigarette and put my hand back down in the wrong position.
or when im not looking and watching tv i spam q e f1 lelo

jakho

Hula hoop girls got me brother, make more I like ur ideas, u are a man of a wisdom.  :normal-33:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I have the leaps hotkeyed to q and e, sometimes i light a cigarette and put my hand back down in the wrong position.
or when im not looking and watching tv i spam q e f1 lelo
Yeah i definitely catch myself doing stuff like that when I multitask.  Most of the time in mass, either leap will help you out.  Sometimes they manage to betray you though :c
I'm basically 40