Epic Perfect World

New pills

-Oxymoronic

Maybe i exaggerated a little bit on how scary they are (lvl 10 buffs) But on a certain class it can be a real issue.
No one wants to die honorably anymore lol

It's just a game dude lmao.

Offline Bllue

• Change changes people who do not want to change.
  • Characters: Bllue
  • Faction: Virus Faction Leader
You are 100% right, but i'm not raging throw keyboards arcoss my room bud. I was just stating my opinion in a crying like manner.

-Oxymoronic

You are 100% right, but i'm not raging throw keyboards arcoss my room bud. I was just stating my opinion in a crying like manner.

I know you're not. But you shouldn't take them pills too seriously. As I said it's only 10 lvl buffs. There are ways around them, they're not that op. They won't be able to ig or sutra or dew for the next 2 mins sooooo. Just work around it and do what you think it's best.

cevans1290

These pills, for solo PKers who don't haz frens. Or too lazy to ask for buffs, really not too OP.. Almost any class can purge, and they decide : Sutra, or rebuff.. I never let them purge me, if they do I quickly hit Wolf and go again ( bc no mouse, the pad ftw!@!@! ) I love my Sutras. Ijs, the pills are useless to me. I never even BH, never get them..Pve, helpful. Lvl 10, not too bad. Its not like its a BP buff, or some shit. If this was a BP pill, bms spam it 3-3  no need for Sins ever.

Opinion : Its bullshit.
Fact : I don't want to see 69% of game QQing.

So, -1. I would like them to stay, its helpful for TT 3-3.

^^^ This..

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
These pills, for solo PKers who don't haz frens. Or too lazy to ask for buffs, really not too OP.. Almost any class can purge, and they decide : Sutra, or rebuff.. I never let them purge me, if they do I quickly hit Wolf and go again ( bc no mouse, the pad ftw!@!@! ) I love my Sutras. Ijs, the pills are useless to me. I never even BH, never get them..Pve, helpful. Lvl 10, not too bad. Its not like its a BP buff, or some shit. If this was a BP pill, bms spam it 3-3  no need for Sins ever.

Opinion : Its bullshit.
Fact : I don't want to see 69% of game QQing.

So, -1. I would like them to stay, its helpful for TT 3-3.

^^^ This..

I just lost a lot of brain trying to read this.

-Oxymoronic

I just lost a lot of brain trying to read this.

lolbrometoo

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
2nd thread and counting

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

bvanharjr

Sage and Demon BM/Cler/Barb buffs are stronger than what the level TEN buffs give. Plus they help out so much for soloing content. :3

Soooo -1 on removing em.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Sage and Demon BM/Cler/Barb buffs are stronger than what the level TEN buffs give. Plus they help out so much for soloing content. :3

Soooo -1 on removing em.
^pretty much this. Besides, With the amount that gank that happens in pvp. Buff pills with decently long cool downs are nothing to worry about  :-X

Offline Drive

• 🌙
No. This was suggested, insulted, closed before.
Off topic.
Gratz on support member Roids.  ^_^

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Soooo -1 on removing em.
^
This, they have 2 min CD you cant use immune pots or anything then. sage and demon buff skills are better anyway.
This was suggested before and closed idc the point in making another thread about it GM might as well close this one too.

Offline Bllue

• Change changes people who do not want to change.
  • Characters: Bllue
  • Faction: Virus Faction Leader
Yeah I wasn't aware of Gms closing it and etc. I was away for a while. Anyways Thank you for all the info :)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Off topic.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Off topic.