Epic Perfect World

New pills

Offline Bllue

• Change changes people who do not want to change.
  • Characters: Bllue
  • Faction: Virus Faction Leader
Do Gms Plan to remove the (new) Buff Pills? :-[

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Do Gms Plan to remove the (new) Buff Pills? :-[
No. This was suggested, insulted, closed before.

Offline Bllue

Ah, that's too bad. Those pills really make some players Op. I really hope Gms change their minds. I really cant stand it lol.

-Oxymoronic

Ah, that's too bad. Those pills really make some players Op. I really hope Gms change their minds. I really cant stand it lol.

Then use them as well lol.

Eternalagony

Why don't you just use them as well, ?  ???

Offline Bllue

Yeah! that's one solution.
It's just that it takes longer with buffs. Sort of ruins the gameplay, even if i purge them with a bow. They will just pop another one.

-Oxymoronic

Yeah! that's one solution.
It's just that it takes longer with buffs. Sort of ruins the gameplay, even if i purge them with a bow. They will just pop another one.

If they use it they won't be able to use pots for another 2 mins soooo that's a 2 mins window you got there to kill them and it's not like the buffs are that op. It's just lvl 10 buffs. You can go through them pretty easy lol.

Offline Xxxx

If they use it they won't be able to use pots for another 2 mins soooo that's a 2 mins window you got there to kill them and it's not like the buffs are that op. It's just lvl 10 buffs. You can go through them pretty easy lol.

^^^^^ This.

Besides it's lvl10 buffs.. I dont see how this is OP since its a regularly used buff from normal classes. Heck, they could ask a cleric to insta rebuff them, would you want to remove clerics as well then? >_>

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Fullbuffed ea easily can drop any class, unleashed they  debuff pretty much panic!!

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
^
This its just level 10 buffs, still can kill a player who used them easy or just purge them.

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
which class can purge easily?.?

ea, veno, seeker, bm, barb, sin!

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Make a veno, use the pill, purge enemy pill, gg. Or join Axe Group for 50% blackhole bow luck.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Kia

Such scary lvl 10 buffs.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Wait wtf those things are lv 10 buffs? da fak? I've been using them thinking they were sage or something  :monkey-7:

Offline Kia

Wait wtf those things are lv 10 buffs? da fak? I've been using them thinking they were sage or something  :monkey-7:

Reading is advantage.