Epic Perfect World

Raptures and Uncannys

Indulgence

with raptures being on a high popular demand because of the 145 bow people are reshaping, I was wondering if it was possible if they could be a way if you could add a way to convert Uncannys to Raptures since there isn't too much use for them. Maybe vice versa too for the lower levels in 145 gear?

I have a lot of spare uncannys and have no use for them

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
+1 be helpful if they were interchangeable considering there isn't that much use of them cept for recasting nirv weapons or creating them

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
+1. It's good for the new players that want to farm Nirvana. But, I think this was suggested before.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
+1 for this ideea

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Can easily sell them on and buy Raptures, and visa-versa. Anyway, it's not like they're difficult to obtain anymore either...

Still, it's a nice idea and wouldn't hurt the server  +1

Offline Shiden

• Hives
  • Characters: BM Shiden
  • Faction: Lin Kuei Leader
yes i agree +1 make it happen and make nirvana accessable for ppl to farm more easier like not requiring so many ppl

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+ 1 why not wouldn't hurt server to be honest. They are pretty easy to get now but being able to exchange them would be a pretty nice idea since most people use them to reshape Lvl 145 weps.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
yes i agree +1 make it happen and make nirvana accessable for ppl to farm more easier like not requiring so many ppl
Huh? You can solo Nirvana on a 145 toon with Primal gear at least.

And, you need primal gear to be able to craft nirvana so don't tell me that not everyone has primal gear. If you're saying that it's tough to find someone to open Nirvana, it's really not. Just yell in world chat or faction chat, (you can also pm me, if I'm online, I'll be glad to help) and you'll most likely find someone. If not, just dual client, not really that tough.

Indulgence

And, you need primal gear to be able to craft nirvana so don't tell me that not everyone has primal gear. If you're saying that it's tough to find someone to open Nirvana, it's really not. Just yell in world chat or faction chat, (you can also pm me, if I'm online, I'll be glad to help) and you'll most likely find someone. If not, just dual client, not really that tough.

This ^

all you need is a primal geared DD maybe with some buffs

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Unless it reverted back to 6 people (which it did after NW patch, but it was fixed), then you only need yourself and 1 other.  I usually just dual client.

I've seen chars still running around in 110 gear at level 145+, so...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
Unless it reverted back to 6 people (which it did after NW patch, but it was fixed), then you only need yourself and 1 other.  I usually just dual client.

I've seen chars still running around in 110 gear at level 145+, so...
So have I but then, they can't complain because, you really can't do a 140+ instance with such gear. And, for low levels that are farming for gear, primal is needed to manufacture Nirvana so running Nirvana on a 110 geared is plain pointless.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
So have I but then, they can't complain because, you really can't do a 140+ instance with such gear. And, for low levels that are farming for gear, primal is needed to manufacture Nirvana so running Nirvana on a 110 geared is plain pointless.

Oh true, but I've seen them doing GV in that gear, and they were, for the most part, useless.  With everything being so easy to farm, what's the excuse, LOL.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)