Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
to quote your own words,

how many people did the signet spawn? 20? wow!!

LOL few members. maybe you should check your eyesight or you can't see anything because you play in 640x480 resolution. ;)

citation needed

these are the last 10 apps

;)
you can't compare signetting expecting quality pk and signetting for trolling purposes. Ask worms, which pk very often against us. Yesterday we were having fun at silver pool with a close numbered fight until you decided to signet 10 more people than each of the guilds had. Today there was a pk at sirry with 5-6 xpendable and 10 ares/axegroup with 25 artifex/hang-over chasing them. Then you start complaining when those guilds for whom you ruined fun pk start signetting behind you. Not even that, but you can't accept the fact that we didn't team up with them so you call for aid from salvation (yesterday) and ducks (today).
Bro i was at work what i do xdddd
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Just want Artifex to disband and form few smaller guilds so that PK will flourish again. This would mean that people with worse PCs wouldn't lag much(most of my friends do).

Funny , i remember worms having 3x more people then every other guild , a year and half (perhaps a bit more ) ago. But hey , that was all fine , don't recall you guys disbanning. In matter of fact i've had friends in worms at those times who still asked to come play and join for TW's , even tho they owner over half map and no possible guild brought the numbers to fight them ( i believe at those times XP would bring maybe 40 for TWs, while worms had full 80's , someone correct me if i'm wrong) .

Now all of a sudden , you don't like big guilds hein ...Coincidence :)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
oh wow now show the real pics of the 2 pages of accept or the deleted accept apps that we all saw if you are gonna  post pic make that you know what are you doing.

by my resolution ? i can play very good and fun with my old pc and even record pks what can you do ? be a no name that want who she is behind xp ? you are new level of lame

Offline Indifferent

to quote your own words,

Why waste my time responding to a post when I can sum it up in 2 words. That's what your post was full of, hypocrisy at its finest. Nothing else needed to be said.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
You know one thing ppl also are not aware of is that this server is PvE ( ofc PvP too but mainly PvE ) . By all honesty you cant do anything about arti nor xp .
 One more thing about someone who said server will die , it wont . Just look at how manny ppl PvE most of the day and do nothing but that lol . Also you can see how manny ppl do NW and so on with other events ( ppl who are not part of xp nor arti nor any known guilds ) . Maybe mass pvp is a bit ruined by the 2 guilds but server is far from dead lol ( and again just try solo rpk and you will see another pic of this server as well )
Eh, it's pretty useless telling that to hardcore PKers. I mean no offense, since most of my friends PK a lot too, but this server does have a lot of PvE'rs that are overlooked by the PKers. And server won't die as far as I know.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Artifex and Xpend suck lol, ever seen 1 Artifex or Xpend outside of sz without faction? You didnt, because they die in seconds. Just laugh at them like I do, its just 2 diff groups of terrible players who thought they will be less terrible if they group up aw

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Eh, it's pretty useless telling that to hardcore PKers. I mean no offense, since most of my friends PK a lot too, but this server does have a lot of PvE'rs that are overlooked by the PKers. And server won't die as far as I know.

I know that as well as you do friend , my friends are mostly pkers as well  .

Any gm too close this thread already hello aw

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Locked due to obvious reasons.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3