Epic Perfect World

a big pk change

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Sad to say but, vendetta pretty much died because of 2 way pvp.
And at this rate, this server is pretty much on the verge of following in it's footsteps.
And to those in artifex who were from vendetta, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about....since most of you were from Sync.  :normal-18:

People get angered about a big faction and start getting overly competitive and then recruiting the whole server and their grandmothers.
Again, not saying xp didnt do the same because if I said that I'd be a hypocrite.

But still, it's up to the players to change the state of the server, not the gms.
If you want fun pk, drop the alliances and kick 50 people from your factions, jesus christ.

You all think you're pking 24/7, but in reality I see people sigging 20 people on like 6 others and calling it fun pk.
Retards, that's not fun pk, thats called zerging.
People should start learning to pk by their own means, and quit relying on numbers.

And for fs sake it's just a game, I don't understand why anyone takes trashtalk so personally.
You are all retarded with your faction v faction hatred.

Hi I'm Cynix. Lets be friends aw.
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
No, cos you bring cancer to a good game and make it crap.

Your post, just like the last few you made, gave cancer a new meaning .

I don't see how Teiden's posts were cancerous, he was just stating his own opinion but i guess you guys are offended? lol ,stick to topic and voice your opinions,not bash on someone cause he is right, artifex got big cause apparently you guys just want Xp to leave no/ Ragequit? Its not about pk anymore, its more of a my e-peen is bigger than yours. I don't wanna start anything but yeah pixel wars OP ok

Pretty sure we dont want them or anyone to RQ . Don't missunderstand , the lack of respect with wanting other's to RQ, they are 2 different things. You should know this, after all you were in my guild , since Storm :)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
He could try voicing his opinion without insulting anyone, pretty sure it's doable however maybe not for him. Artifex doesn't want any faction to leave or RQ, if that would happen who would we pvp?

Go ask the members that matter in your guild if they don't want Xpen to RQ. Lemme get a laugh out of them saying its all for fun pk when i know many of the members in that guild for years whom only join guilds to take down another one and leave servers.

Unfortunately, Xpendable isn't going anywhere regardless of anything that happens in this universe.

~We gonna ball till we fall

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Go ask the members that matter in your guild if they don't want Xpen to RQ. Lemme get a laugh out of them saying its all for fun pk when i know many of the members in that guild for years whom only join guilds to take down another one and leave servers.

Unfortunately, Xpendable isn't going anywhere regardless of anything that happens in this universe.

~We gonna ball till we fall

You would be wrong. No sure the PK isn't allways fun , and you can blame both XPendables and Artifex equally for it. Cause one does, the other does. One recruits the other does. So can't blame anyone else besides both factions equally.

In the end of the day, if none enjoyed the PK , i'm sure the factions would have been disbanned or people would have quitted by now . So sure something is still working.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
This threads gonna go straight to artifex and xp....but anyways problem with the original post is that even if those changes were made people would still fight together even with the 100 man faction and that being said with the ally as well, player can just ignore attacking others however friendly fire will happen and no one can do anything bout that.

And basically what shortie's post said, this server has already become a blood feud between 2 factions on who's stronger( by stronger i mean numbers before you all start quoting this and saying it's numbers you retard). But even before I joined artifex I was in different factions and I've always had fun in them finding small pk here and there just chatting with friends sure the pk wasn't like artifex but it was still enjoyable.

As for the Tieden guy... you just have a death wish for all of us cause you think all of us are retards, even at first I didn't know these guys and called them assholes and still do but they're pretty fun to hang out with once you get to know them more. And from the looks of it, everything your saying is based off the forums and I might be wrong so eh.

Offline Achilles

• Characters: Achilles_, _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
First, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that the Arti vs XP feud is causing to all other players. That being said, there's ought to be no actions taken by GMs in this as these situations always have a way of playing out themselves.

Arti and XP usually have their prime times @ 7PM server time. That's when most members are online in general. Try avoiding these times if possible.

Also, regardless of what you may think, most of us actually do like to enjoy PK and that does mean having a fair fight. However, with factions as large as our's, it's difficult to manage whose going to PK and whose not. We would have to personally pick and chose people without talking about it on GC. However, if you do decide to go on and on about how much greater you are and how we are only numbers, etc, somebody will get pissed off enough to sig more just to wipe you lol. Ijs. Noticed that with every faction I've been in.

You can't do anything about these Artifex retards(sry, this word just has to be used to describe them). They must get bored and quit alone. Can't do anything to make them bored, quit PK for 1 week, they quit too. You come back, they'll come back too.
Get even numbers for PK? No problem, they'll collect even more idiots to join them so its not even numbers yet again.

Artifex best faction. (should win a world record for biggest sarcasm ever used)

Wowz  ???. I'm totally having a change of heart thanks to you man  ^-^. You made us realize that we are all bad players (and retards)  :D. From now on, we will 1st send a scout to count your numbers and send the exact amount that you have available for PK  :smiley:. Then, we shall have the scout to keep watch for any inclinations or declinations in numbers so we can adjust to have perfect balance of people  ;D.

Thank you for this moment of enlightenment sir  :-\.   

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
When a faction is driven by frustration and vendetta to kill another one then nothing will stop it from it's way, including recruiting everyone on server + other servers just so they say they beat them. No one finds it fun, but when the war is lead by frustrated prepubescent boys u can't expect much. Take a chill pill and enjoy the game. Bye
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
And basically what shortie's post said, this server has already become a blood feud between 2 factions on who's stronger( by stronger i mean numbers before you all start quoting this and saying it's numbers you retard). But even before I joined artifex I was in different factions and I've always had fun in them finding small pk here and there just chatting with friends sure the pk wasn't like artifex but it was still enjoyable.

If you consider sigging a zerg squad of 20 people on 5 worms fighting 7 random pinoys at silver pool, amazing pk, then yeah sure. l0000l.
Wow such fun and awesome PvP.  :normal-19:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Any gm close this thread before it goes out of control , fast .

Offline BriEsT

• Don
If you consider sigging 20 people on 5 worms fighting 7 random pinoys at silver pool, amazing pk, then yeah sure. l0000l.

I think also ppl should try rpk solo , tons of fun fighting with "randoms" lol

Offline Am Dragon

• 3spark
  • bangin noobs
  • Characters: Dragon
  • Faction: Am solo not weak
You can even ask my faction mates my opinion on the matter of these large ass factions rolling in small pk and just shoving their cocks in everything that exists..i don't like it..I even think it wud b fantastic if faction were only 20 man teams that wud pk in small numbers so mass pk consisted of like 4-5 different 20 man factions going against each other , but..It will never happen. I suggest u just suck it up like me and 3 spark more.

Salvationpw.shivtr.com
Author of "The Musty Book"

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Any gm close this thread before it goes out of control , fast .

lol its just a words..

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
If you consider sigging a zerg squad of 20 people on 5 worms fighting 7 random pinoys at silver pool, amazing pk, then yeah sure. l0000l.

Super fun pvp, better than Mario Cart  :police:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

That must be awful.

PS: Nice topic.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
I think also ppl should try rpk solo , tons of fun fighting with "randoms" lol

+ to this but the problem is people get mad when they die and call their whole family to help them in guild chat and then people just start zerging pk, not fun at all.
All it takes is, 3 words: PK at sp, and if you're in a big faction 20 people are going to show up and zerg the area clean of randoms.