Epic Perfect World

a big pk change

Eternalagony

If you think daily PK is between two factions then you obviously don't PK...

This^^

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]Don't mind other's business, if they want PK, if they want PVE, or if they Trashtalk, It doesn't matter. But the way I see it, its like you are suggesting the GMs to restrain people's choice of fun.That's not gonna happen. Never. [/shadow]

Offline BriEsT

• Don
This^^

Lots of ppl rpk , just avoid arti/xp and have fun .

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
idk why almat allied with xp. They used to trash them a lot when Almat+Aeons was big alliance
Almat was never able to solo pk now XP will be same and they was good before.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You can't do anything about these Artifex retards(sry, this word just has to be used to describe them). They must get bored and quit alone. Can't do anything to make them bored, quit PK for 1 week, they quit too. You come back, they'll come back too.
Get even numbers for PK? No problem, they'll collect even more idiots to join them so its not even numbers yet again.

Artifex best faction. (should win a world record for biggest sarcasm ever used)

lol mad cause lost pk ah ah ah
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't think this will make much of a difference. The problem is the ego and trash talk. The pk is fine, removing alliances (which won't mean anything because guilds can work together without an alliance, seen it happen) and decreasing space in a guild won't stop the trash talk, would just be a nuisance.
Also, like others said, XP and allies vs Artifex and allies isn't the only pk on the server and it's not hard to avoid and/or ignore.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over

lol mad cause lost pk ah ah ah
No, cos you bring cancer to a good game and make it crap.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Eternalagony

idk why almat allied with xp. They used to trash them a lot when Almat+Aeons was big alliance
Almat was never able to solo pk now XP will be same and they was good before.

So xp cant solo pk anymore,  just cause of an alliance?  Alamat doesnt even play in our same timezone when we have mass with arti and salvation

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
No, cos you bring cancer to a good game and make it crap.
Your post was cancerous.

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Also, like others said, XP and allies vs Artifex and allies isn't the only pk on the server and it's not hard to avoid and/or ignore.

:monkey-42:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
so many serious gamers lol remember it's still pixels game behind this game there is real humans treat them how u treat ur brothers and sisters in real life XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD bb

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
This too but there are times when both guilds just take over some small pks and it gets boring tbh

This.  Can't count how many times I would be pking in a small group and then all of the sudden, the big guns come out and it's no longer fun.

I don't PK a lot, but when I do, I want to have fun.  Being wiped 64397936543 times loses its charm after the 64397936530th time.

However, getting rid of the ally system and reducing the factions will do diddly squat.  As Kera said, it's ego and trashtalk, and unfortunately, getting rid of that would be like getting rid of crabs on a hooker; it just won't happen very easily, if at all.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Your post was cancerous.

I don't see how Teiden's posts were cancerous, he was just stating his own opinion but i guess you guys are offended? lol ,stick to topic and voice your opinions,not bash on someone cause he is right, artifex got big cause apparently you guys just want Xp to leave no/ Ragequit? Its not about pk anymore, its more of a my e-peen is bigger than yours. I don't wanna start anything but yeah pixel wars OP ok
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
Sad to say but, vendetta pretty much died because of 2 way pvp.
And at this rate, this server is pretty much on the verge of following in it's footsteps.
And to those in artifex who were from vendetta, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about....since most of you were from Sync.  :normal-18:

People get angered about a big faction and start getting overly competitive and then recruiting the whole server and their grandmothers.
Again, not saying xp didnt do the same because if I said that I'd be a hypocrite.

But still, it's up to the players to change the state of the server, not the gms.
If you want fun pk, drop the alliances and kick 50 people from your factions, jesus christ.

You all think you're pking 24/7, but in reality I see people sigging 20 people on like 6 others and calling it fun pk.
Retards, that's not fun pk, thats called zerging.
People should start learning to pk by their own means, and quit relying on numbers.

And for fs sake it's just a game, I don't understand why anyone takes trashtalk so personally.
You are all retarded with your faction v faction hatred.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:23 pm by Shortie

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
I don't see how Teiden's posts were cancerous, he was just stating his own opinion but i guess you guys are offended? lol ,stick to topic and voice your opinions,not bash on someone cause he is right, artifex got big cause apparently you guys just want Xp to leave no/ Ragequit? Its not about pk anymore, its more of a my e-peen is bigger than yours. I don't wanna start anything but yeah pixel wars OP ok
He could try voicing his opinion without insulting anyone, pretty sure it's doable however maybe not for him. Artifex doesn't want any faction to leave or RQ, if that would happen who would we pvp?