Epic Perfect World

a big pk change

Offline xzyel

i suggest gms to do a big change in pk because its starting to be annoying to see the server become a 2 side battle. obviously 1 side is artifex the other side xpendable.  But in order to get pk domination arti become ho their alt facc in a asia facc and doing an alliance  with them. Obviously they got a huge increase of people in pk, xp ppl start to be mad cuz started to lose pks vs this alliance of faccs and took some actions doing the same with alamat. This is really annoying because with so many ppl the others faccs cant put a step out of sz without a facc or sqd sig from this 2 side pk server. This ppl have a few choices or join 1 of the sides or just simply stay in 1vs1 fights in remote places and will end up quitting server i´ve already saw this in others servers i used to play and now most of them just simply end up shutting server. So what i propose its a big change in facc concept.

1- drop max facc lvl to lvl 2 this will drop max facc members to 100 in order to bring more faccs to server and turn pk way more fun to everyone and ima

2-block facc alliances this way every facc need to act by themselves in pk mode

* the issue related to what i just propose is if dropping the facc to lvl 2 if facc will be allowed to attend tw. if its possible would be so much fun having atleast 6 balanced facc fighting for  lands.

Sry about the ingrish but i´ve really would love to hear more opinions about what i just propose!!

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Its a nice suggestion to what shitstorm that's been brewing on E-pw but i doubt Agatio would be bothered to do so and also even if it was possible to drop the buddy/alliance system , does it really matter? People will still gang, party up with another guild just to win PK, not actually have fun where that was the thing for pvp. Only Small guilds such as Worms,Salv, Godsarmy aren't being twats in the server but then theres this whole discussion with small guilds assisting with the bigger guilds and that is offtopic. Still nice topic lol
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, I don't think the staff itself can do anything about it. They did reset the TW map because most of it was under Artifex, Xpendables' rule and that's pretty much as far as they can go. They can't...tell people to join other factions.

Offline Jesus2.0

• Hang☆Over
You have to understand the core members of these factions have been pvping eachother or with eachother as far back as FPW.
Even in a game if you have rivalries like that they will have the biggest competition on any server they go to.
I don't think any of us intend to ruin pk for others, it's just a game and we love mass pk.
Obviously both sides will acquire meatshields and among those meatshields the ones that play well stick with them and they stay as a group across servers.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 01:12 pm by zethe

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Boo ***ing hoo.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I wouldnt complain about 100 man factions tbh but i dont think thats gonna happen. How would existing factions be changed without disband? You gonna relevel my base? lol! The 2 sided pk was an issue in previous months, but i honestly dont think it's a problem anymore. We shouldnt classify every other faction as small because they dont bring 40+ people for every pk every time. It would make more sense for factions who are clearly too large to engage in fair pk to close recruitment imo, but I cant speak for everyone.
I'm basically 40

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If you think daily PK is between two factions then you obviously don't PK...

Paki

How do you expect gms to change pk? If the players don't want to change it themselves the gms can't do it either.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
How do you expect gms to change pk? If the players don't want to change it themselves the gms can't do it either.
^Probably the fairest statement.
I'm basically 40

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
If you think daily PK is between two factions then you obviously don't PK...

This too but there are times when both guilds just take over some small pks and it gets boring tbh
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Boring PK is when a faction brings x2/3/so on for your numbers. Right now, the only thing I have to complain about is that people stop PKing on hills q.q

Offline Indifferent

Do you think this will stop anything?

Trust me, the way it is now has nothing to do with how the game works -.- Factions will still find a way to work together(sigging behind, squadding up) and no alliance system will be needed.

Unnecessary work for Agatio imo if anything needs to change, is the attitude of both factions (and yes, I'm including myself) not the game mechanics.

And I doubt this would end up ruining the server as many people are trying to say, if anything it will go on untill one of either factions disbands/moves server.

This server is too solid and there are people who don't even know what pk is yet. Those people can still keep it alive.

So long story short, -1.

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
You can't do anything about these Artifex retards(sry, this word just has to be used to describe them). They must get bored and quit alone. Can't do anything to make them bored, quit PK for 1 week, they quit too. You come back, they'll come back too.
Get even numbers for PK? No problem, they'll collect even more idiots to join them so its not even numbers yet again.

Artifex best faction. (should win a world record for biggest sarcasm ever used)
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
bades ideea i ever heard, how u want gms to change pk? wdf

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You can't do anything about these Artifex retards(sry, this word just has to be used to describe them). They must get bored and quit alone. Can't do anything to make them bored, quit PK for 1 week, they quit too. You come back, they'll come back too.
Get even numbers for PK? No problem, they'll collect even more idiots to join them so its not even numbers yet again.

Artifex best faction. (should win a world record for biggest sarcasm ever used)
Why are you so upset at Artifex? Aw booboo :ccccccccc :((((