Epic Perfect World

Artifex: To Hell With This Hill

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
How about you merge a worthy faction so that your tears can finally stop falling, bro?

You keep talking so much mighty bs and can't do shit about how much wrecking you've been getting since you were back.

Go back so "hibernation" and save yourselves the shame bro. need numbers? get them. We can mock you all we want about the merges; but I, as an honest artifex member, will say that we do need numbers to win against you. Yes, we do. But Oh, surprise! So do you, Xpendable. As you can clearly see in the past what? 10-15 pks?

So stop complaining so much and do something about it, get your ***ing numbers and stop complaining so much bro.

Or is it that just because of the hostility and arrogance you guys treat your faction members and non members with, nobody wants to join you? Well, too bad.
worst xpendable members outclasses best artifex members (if there are any), we never outnumbered, not even once, if u want proof go 10v10/20v20/30v30/50v50 when we have that many on, u wouldn't be surprised how fast u get destroyed (that if 19 mins 80v80 tw isnt enough, or tens of pk's that ended in 1 minute or less, for info check xpend video makers youtube channels)
second part is true, its pretty much the reason why artifex got so big, every one we kicked or was unhappy with the way we treated them over the time joined, ended up with a mass of rejects and kicked people like never before on pw, but yea u got a point

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
10vs10 proves the most skilled 10 ppl from each faction going against eachother, gear depending aswell.You should have wore glasses at that pk so u can see worms bro.
Worms already quit by then and you got owned on that island for a good 20 minutes. You should be smarter before talking maybe you wont die so much.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Worms already quit by then and you got owned on that island for a good 20 minutes. You should be smarter before talking maybe you wont die so much.
:normal-1: And still, at begining, be4 worms came u got pushed and we had a nice pk, worms came and few of us had to leave during this time when u were basically helped there, if worms wouldn't have been there we would have won be4 ppl would have left or u would have lost numbers due to boredom. And what's even worse, we fought xpendable worms aeons and alamat ( ye, the ones helpin u ) so ye, enjoy your lie, hope it boosts ur self- rep enough, the video shows what happend. you lost.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:45 am by Insensitive

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
:normal-1: And still, at begining, be4 worms came u got pushed and we had a nice pk, worms came and few of us had to live during this time when u were basically helped there, if worms wouldn't have been there we would have won be4 ppl would have left or u would have lost numbers due to boredom. And what's even worse, we fought xpendable worms aeons and alamat ( ye, the ones helpin u ) so ye, enjoy your lie, hope it boosts ur self- rep enough, the video shows what happend. you lost.

i dont know why you waste your time with frustrated and delusional people

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
:normal-1: And still, at begining, be4 worms came u got pushed and we had a nice pk, worms came and few of us had to live during this time when u were basically helped there, if worms wouldn't have been there we would have won be4 ppl would have left or u would have lost numbers due to boredom. And what's even worse, we fought xpendable worms aeons and alamat ( ye, the ones helpin u ) so ye, enjoy your lie, hope it boosts ur self- rep enough, the video shows what happend. you lost.
Lolz bro i thought we only fought Artifex but i saw HangOver too :(
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Lolz bro i thought we only fought Artifex but i saw HangOver too :(
Still doesn't make it less true. You outnumbered us with worms in 1st hour, when things went close to balance u lost. Bye. I waste time teaching lows that 60( xp + worms) > 40 artifex

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
you got helped by worms
That pk wouldn't have lasted 2h if xpendable weren't helped by worms in 90% of the pk
Jesus christ, you bunch of idiots. We didn't help anyone. Few times we sigged behind xpen, few times behind arti. Most of my targets were xpen so i'm guessing you could say "worms helped artifex".
Btw, i do wish we attacked artifex only, since you're a bunch of sore losers and can only do number PK. At least xpen tries to fight us fair when its us 2 fighting; you just bring whole faction.

worms came and few of us had to live during this time

So you were dead before? :O

we fought xpendable worms aeons and alamat ( ye, the ones helpin u )so ye, enjoy your lie, hope it boosts ur self- rep enough
Hang Over + some faction from PW Storm, some Chaos members from deva, D'Return, Bre's faction and i think something else... merged into artifex. So dont say anything about rep, cos you got none.

Also as far as i know, Worms vs Xpen started this PK, and you kids came over to ruin it and now u starting dramas on forums.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 07:33 am by Teiden
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I just remember Alamat left = PK was over

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
I just remember Alamat left = PK was over
I just remmber how you team up with salvation and still was so baddies

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I just remember Worms kept signeting behind Artifex and Salvation signeted behind XP.
If you think it wasnt like that then use atleast 0,01% of your brain and shut up.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I just remember Worms kept signeting behind Artifex and Salvation signeted behind XP.
If you think it wasnt like that then use atleast 0,01% of your brain and shut up.
No1 cares about salvation. You died for 2h and stalled until you could increase your numbers signitifantly because that's the only way you ever win anything. That's the only reason why we got pushed in the end. Every sig you got more and more. But no1 cares about that, even numbers you got scrubbed so easily. It's a shame bro
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
No1 cares about salvation. You died for 2h and stalled until you could increase your numbers signitifantly because that's the only way you ever win anything. That's the only reason why we got pushed in the end. Every sig you got more and more. But no1 cares about that, even numbers you got scrubbed so easily. It's a shame bro

No, you died for 2h and lost pk at the end. Same numbers, more guilds and got pushed for 2 hours lol.

PS: i like your avatar, such a cute pixel couple that never seen eachother in live.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
No, you died for 2h and lost pk at the end. Same numbers, more guilds and got pushed for 2 hours lol.
Lolz bro you are so dumb xD it's okay, whatever helps you sleep at night
Bye '-'
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Lolz bro you are so dumb xD it's okay, whatever helps you sleep at night
Bye '-'

Ty! Hopefully u understood how dumb you look, when i replied in ur style.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Ty! Hopefully u understood how dumb you look, when i replied in ur style.
You have no style bro, you can't even compare to me when you are a mere unknown. Sit down and enjoy the show. Lolz oops it's what you did because u camped floor most of the time! AHAHAHHA okay it was fun, bye now *-*
i feel like i'm dead