• Forum Veteran
Bla bla bla pwned you both

gz but we still won pk

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I'ma go get popcorn for this battle that might happen.

Proschii

Nice video Go Arti Go Arti :normal-4: :normal-4: Miss u Guys

Offline 2

• Old Player
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
No, you just added the end because none from you recorded a 2h footage where you got easied. You recorded the part where you started outnumbering us. But nice excuse.
Oh come on... Reason with numbers is mainstream.

[14.07.2014 20:35:54] Pedro: XP PK LOG ON - first call
[14.07.2014 22:21:35] ibi9191: pk over - when pk already end
WHERE IS 2 HOURS PK SIR INTERNET HERO? LOL

I bet your outnumbering logic is same as how long pk was  :police:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I'ma go get popcorn for this battle that might happen.

go study to be factor in rl

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Nice video why don't you show the part when you got pushed for like 1h+?
P.S: Actually I didn't even watch it but anyways, nice video :333

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
That pk wouldn't have lasted 2h if xpendable weren't helped by worms in 90% of the pk
So, stop claiming to be best and uncontested or w.e google'd word u want, you are nothing more than a bunch of numbers as all factions are.
Nice video, no1 uploads the sad part of the pk and no1 would want to see 2 factions against artifex struggling.
Cya

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
That pk wouldn't have lasted 2h if xpendable weren't helped by worms in 90% of the pk
So, stop claiming to be best and uncontested or w.e google'd word u want, you are nothing more than a bunch of numbers as all factions are.
Nice video, no1 uploads the sad part of the pk and no1 would want to see 2 factions against artifex struggling.
Cya
That's why I was getting killed by worms, but alright you can continue
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 09:45 am by Alexypk

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Cya

Do you want 10v10 then? same number fair fight :3  :police:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Cya
It was GvG for 30 min before you came up with 20 more randomly and then Salvation sigging behind us. Stop giving nonfactor talk if you dont know sht
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Do you want 10v10 then? same number fair fight :3  :police:
10vs10 proves the most skilled 10 ppl from each faction going against eachother, gear depending aswell.
It was GvG for 30 min before you came up with 20 more randomly and then Salvation sigging behind us. Stop giving nonfactor talk if you dont know sht
You should have wore glasses at that pk so u can see worms bro.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Soon XP gonna say they didnt even use guild signets, because only 1 pt was pking.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

oh rlly ? tell me more about those 20 salvation ? they had 1 squad onli and 4 players more + you got helped by worms + china all days sit down and lern how to play the game if you don't like how the game goes you more than allowed to quit game