Epic Perfect World

Artifex: To Hell With This Hill

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

not usual music I get from monstercat but still like it as well as the quality but eh.
I screwed up a lot in this pk and I won't deny it, only real reason I had the very end was mainly cause well honestly....you want to watch a 22 minute video x4 and 3-4 times I had to go afk unexpectedly so I just added the end. Pk was fun but somewhat of a nightmare for me cause I had 4 fps and was running to squad leader then magically appered in a swarm of xpendables or worms(they were are the beginning and couldn't add that part of pk). And most parts of it I had to remove because while I was making it there were some freezes even when I slowed down the video.

Overall, Don't watch it if you don't wanna as usual.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Muffy

i hate these hill pks, i jus wanna play ma game and climb no mt everest ukno.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
was so easy ...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
No, you just added the end because none from you recorded a 2h footage where you got easied. You recorded the part where you started outnumbering us. But nice excuse.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
No, you just added the end because none from you recorded a 2h footage where you got easied. You recorded the part where you started outnumbering us. But nice excuse.

frustrated over pixel death xDD

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Hi. He have a real life not like half of you :) want to see what happend check that video you can see your own guild doing hard push on us with worms.  :police:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Even not being there, i just think the fact that you sometimes act by your own, made you look bad at that video. I dont think the musics make any sense at all(Not saying that you didn't choose it right, you did but meh its not my kind of music).

Also, as geo said: You started to record from the part where you guys get way too much people. Would be adorable to watch from the begin right?

Anyway, Nice video and gameplay.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Even not being there, i just think the fact that you sometimes act by your own, made you look bad at that video. I dont think the musics make any sense at all(Not saying that you didn't choose it right, you did but meh its not my kind of music).

Also, as geo said: You started to record from the part where you guys get way too much people. Would be adorable to watch from the begin right?

Anyway, Nice video and gameplay.
When you comming back boo  :normal-9:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

If it makes you feel better bout the easied part I could re-upload the whole thing instead of just the end but it isn't gonna  be now atleast cause I got a final exam to study for and thats more important to me than pixels atm so if you want you can wait until thursday. I don't really make excuses for pk cause I really have none but if you say I have one then guess I do.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 03:59 am by Shotime

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
When you comming back boo  :normal-9:

whenever you stop being retarded qt :(

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
lol what pk? this was like a walk in the park, too easy, still waiting for some challenge, go put on some muscles on that recruiting and give us some fun (:

Offline Shines

• Faction: Outcasts✩
Easy PK like always Artifex is on top, no one comes close to matching our greatness. You guys should try and get better, instead of crying on forums and making excuses as to why you lost every time a video is uploaded. Remember guys don't mad.
Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:06 am by Shines

Offline Indifferent

How about you merge a worthy faction so that your tears can finally stop falling, bro?

You keep talking so much mighty bs and can't do shit about how much wrecking you've been getting since you were back.

Go back so "hibernation" and save yourselves the shame bro. need numbers? get them. We can mock you all we want about the merges; but I, as an honest artifex member, will say that we do need numbers to win against you. Yes, we do. But Oh, surprise! So do you, Xpendable. As you can clearly see in the past what? 10-15 pks?

So stop complaining so much and do something about it, get your ***ing numbers and stop complaining so much bro.

Or is it that just because of the hostility and arrogance you guys treat your faction members and non members with, nobody wants to join you? Well, too bad.

Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:20 am by Indifferent

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
How about you merge a worthy faction so that your tears can finally stop falling, bro?

You keep talking so much mighty bs and can't do shit about how much wrecking you've been getting since you were back.

Go back so "hibernation" and save yourselves the shame bro. need numbers? get them. We can mock you all we want but I, as an honest artifex member will say that we do need numbers to win against you. Yes, we do. But Oh, surprise! So do you, Xpendable. As you can clearly see in the past what? 10-15 pks?

So stop complaining so much and do something about it, get your ***ing numbers and stop complaining so much bro.

Or is it that just because of the hostility and arrogance you guys treat your faction members and non members with, nobody wants to join you? Well, too bad.
Bla bla bla pwned you both
i feel like i'm dead