Epic Perfect World

TOP 5 ANIME

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
[shadow=red,left]>FAIRY TAIL<[/shadow]

[shadow=red,left]Log Horizon and Sword Art Online are good too.. Why are they not on the list?? >.<[/shadow]

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Where's Code Geass??!??!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Offline Shiden

• Hives
  • Characters: BM Shiden
  • Faction: Lin Kuei Leader
Death note and naruto for this poll , but if i had to choose a show id pick GTO great teacher onizuka.

Disrupted

This list is way to biased to bring in any choice, you should have first asked the community what they liked first gotten together the top 5 picks and then have people vote.

Offline Sigyn

• ~Reality is just a crappy game!
  • Characters: Goddess of Fidelity
you should gave us atleast 20 anime to choose from  because there are so many cooool anime outhere that not in your list  or we would say our top 5 and you will count them  :monkey-42:  :monkey-26: but if i will choose in your list it would be deathnote and one piece  :monkey-30:

Disrupted

you should gave us atleast 20 anime to choose from  because there are so many cooool anime outhere that not in your list  or we would say our top 5 and you will count them  :monkey-42:  :monkey-26: but if i will choose in your list it would be deathnote and one piece  :monkey-30:

OMG YOUR SIG YES OMG <333333333333333333333333 NO GAME NO LIFE IS SOOOO GOOOOD

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
1- FMA Brotherhood
2 - No Game No life
3- log horizon
4 - Hamatora
5- Bakuman

I didn't put mainstream cause everyone likes em  :-\

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Btw look here... old thread
Yeah ^

If these anime were chosen out of a random few for your personal experiment, disregard the following.

I don't even watch much anime anymore but this pole has no meaning at all. 4/5 anime you listed are extremely popular anime and are most likely your favorites. While most are entertaining Shonen, only 1 of them (Death Note) is noteworthy (no pun intended) of being in a Top Anime list.

You're missing a LOT of the much better choices that deserve to be on a Top Anime list such as Code Geass, Clannad S2, Gintama, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, FMA Brotherhood, Steins Gate, Eden of the East, Suzumiya Haruhi (especially the movie), Gurren Lagann, etc etc etc etc.

Also, you allowing and considering the votes of people who voted without knowing the anime makes the pole completely illegitimate.

That being said, I was very bored and I vote for Death Note only.
Pretty much this. I agree, the mainstream Anime are good, but, they are really over-rated.

My personal top 5 includes some near-mainstream Anime and some unknowns. No specific order cuz I'm bad at ranking.

Oda Nobuna no Yabou would definitely be on the list once they make a second season. It's possibly the best Anime based on Nobunaga.

And...Soul Eater would have also been on the list. But, they screwed up the whole Anime by their ending. I was so angry I wasted time watching 50 episodes to end it like that. So, if you plan on watching it, watch 50 episodes, then read the Manga. That ending is just too sad (not like Clannad...it just sucks too much)

Offline Drive

• 🌙
1.Elfen Lied
2.Guilty Crown
3.Soul Eater
4.Freezing
5.Durara

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
If these anime were chosen out of a random few for your personal experiment, disregard the following.

I don't even watch much anime anymore but this pole has no meaning at all. 4/5 anime you listed are extremely popular anime and are most likely your favorites. While most are entertaining Shonen, only 1 of them (Death Note) is noteworthy (no pun intended) of being in a Top Anime list.

You're missing a LOT of the much better choices that deserve to be on a Top Anime list such as Code Geass, Clannad S2, Gintama, Cowboy Bebop, Berserk, FMA Brotherhood, Steins Gate, Eden of the East, Suzumiya Haruhi (especially the movie), Gurren Lagann, etc etc etc etc.

Also, you allowing and considering the votes of people who voted without knowing the anime makes the pole completely illegitimate.

That being said, I was very bored and I vote for Death Note only.
To tell the truth I picked 5 random anime, it has nothing to do with my personal experience. If it were I would definetely include Attack on Titans, SAO, Angel Beats and many more, I just say :P

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
1. Bakemonogatari series
2. Mirai Nikki
3. Stains;Gate
4. Death note
5. Hellsing Ultimate

Btw look here... old thread
I had no idea that there was any post like that before excuse me. :3

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
This list is way to biased to bring in any choice, you should have first asked the community what they liked first gotten together the top 5 picks and then have people vote.
That was how I'd like to do it but it would take long time :)

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
Wow if there 20 anime on the list it would forever to count your votes :P

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
Please don't hate... The anime on the list were random ones, the first 5 that got on my mind I'd like you to vote only those 5, I know that some are disappointed of the options you have but if I listed more anime this competition or poll -call it however you like- would take forever.Anyway, have fun and let's see for the results ^-^

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
If you want to make a proper "Top 5" list, make different categories. Genre-wise of course. Most people like action and that's why OP, FT, Bleach and Naruto are the Big Four but there are so many other genre that are also good, with a wide range of Anime based purely on that genre.