Epic Perfect World

BROKENNNNNNNNNN

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Veno's being OP or w.e doesn't have anything to do with them being fast lol

On 1.5 veno's pets became 50% of their damage + CC so if theres anything that should be nerfed to balance them out it would be their pets but its most likely not gonna happen so these "Nerf" threads are rather useless.
After the introduction of phoenix wfs were only pet's support, I like it the way it is now.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
I hardly search someone with a bit of knowledge in this thread but didn't find it  :-\
You both talk about something you don't know and take the topic too simply like ignorant.

Yes...

lol these nerfs threads

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Well I kinda agree cuz even in pw and other servers barb and veno have similar speed I I'm not wrong my barb in pwi has 11 and here he is only 8.3 or something and barb 3/4 r8 is shity how come BM get 15% mag and we don't i prefer str/attack/ speed instead

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Veno's being OP or w.e doesn't have anything to do with them being fast lol

On 1.5 veno's pets became 50% of their damage + CC so if theres anything that should be nerfed to balance them out it would be their pets but its most likely not gonna happen so these "Nerf" threads are rather useless.
The 50% of damage is bs.
The highest they can hit is 1.1-1.2k on LA,AA classes with demon ironwood py debuff.
On HA classes they hit like 600-700.
If not less.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
The 50% of damage is bs.
The highest they can hit is 1.1-1.2k on LA,AA classes with demon ironwood py debuff.
If not less.
They hit me 2k and 4k with bleed, how is that not op? With def debuff i can get hiero'd . That pet is retardedly op. It should either be for DD or CC, not both.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
The 50% of damage is bs.
If not less.
Then how come I get hit 2-3k's on my seeker?

Offline iRuler

Invoke is useful to make me survive for 20 sec.... but i just have to run after them to use mighty swing and ancestral rage cost 1 spark, their pets cost no chi or anything to spam 4 different stun on you which i can use resist on to escape for 8 sec already 3 spark is gone, Invoke 2psark, ancestral/resis is 1 spark or so.
No this seems easy for you to judge but they have speed like *** in both human form and kitty form till my invoke is gone. EVEN with SS venos debuff me and can hit me up to 12k fast spamming skills,
Then again they have an invoke or alike skill.
Pets are not squishy Jesus i think you havent  played against tanky  venos pet or squishy, tanky ones i hit 900 damage with their mental deffence level.
Btw returning to them 3 spark, any decent venos can bewitch you and seal you for like  30 sec and during that time you are purged and have had your chi eaten away therefore i wont have enough chi to cast invoke etccc.

You might say genies use the movement skills etc , its really difficult to save enough energy for movement while u try use anti stun and anti wood on genie.

Vookie, Mystic is no where near broken, all they excel is in killing AA classes which is what are able to kill, they lack the attack power to kill HA classes and La sins just can finish them surprise attack easily. but then again this topic is about venos.
I Can see why most people would disagree with me here. Its just means you play with venos since there is so many of em. gf

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Forgive me for any ignorance I didn't read the whole thread.

Veno damage is okay at most, unless we waste all our chi on debuffs or have mag on ever piece of gear, our damage alone isn't that good, not to mention how terrible our defence is, we need to kite to survive.

Pets are annoying I agree but they're not OP. Their attack isn't good and considering wf only have one stun the pet really helps. Before 1.5 literally anything could 1-2 shot my pet, before 1.5 I didn't even use my pet because it was so useless.

Pets are for support and they're finally able to support and people complain about it... Not to mention how short their stuns are anyway. They are killable to, before anyone acts like they aren't.

Offline iRuler

Forgive me for any ignorance I didn't read the whole thread.

Veno damage is okay at most, unless we waste all our chi on debuffs or have mag on ever piece of gear, our damage alone isn't that good, not to mention how terrible our defence is, we need to kite to survive.

what else would u use chi on? I have debuff but not like it makes me hit x4 more

Pets are annoying I agree but they're not OP. Their attack isn't good and considering wf only have one stun the pet really helps. Before 1.5 literally anything could 1-2 shot my pet, before 1.5 I didn't even use my pet because it was so useless.

that depends on pet , some have stuns while some have atk or deffence, but most have all 3 which is annoying

Pets are for support and they're finally able to support and people complain about it... Not to mention how short their stuns are anyway. They are killable to, before anyone acts like they aren't.

okay leaving pets with their spammable stuns .... Venos incredible speed which i cant even catch at most times, their deffence is not weak at all, which veno in right mind stays atack wep, human form and wait for enemy, most camp def and tiger form,
If i were to say buff barbs so they have base speed same as veno most people would complain, veno use to be weakest before but now they should be average rather than godly

Offline Kia

You are wasting your time because...

Quote from: Agatio
I don't consider any nerf at least till next expansion. Nerf may happen after the next expansion, because I don't know what next expansion will bring

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
recent patches etc made venos deal OP DAMAGE on HA/La/AA classes which is not the main problem as you can avoid  or reduce effect by the different means, However they are too fast in human form theey are way faster than my barb tiger form and when i switch to human form I they move so fast, i lack immobilization long range.
THE PROBLEM HERE is time is important when fighting venos as it doesn't last long and to get close them its too hard. The reasons are with the pets stuns regularly hitting you  and their stuns which are spammable.

My suggestion is to make it like barbs, where the movement skill can only be activated in form, otherwise they just excel at everything better than the other classes. N people say 'Mystic' are broken, they are totaly fineee nerfs would destoryy them.

JUST NERF THE MOVEMNT SPEED HUMAN FORM , MAKE IT SO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE TO FORM TO BE ABLE to MOVE THAT FAST

No, venons are fine as they are, theyr fast speed on human form dont make her 1 shot peoples, mystic F1+F2 every 2 secs do.

I hardly search someone with a bit of knowledge in this thread but didn't find it  :-\
You both talk about something you don't know and take the topic too simply like ignorant.

Yes...

Please shut up, leizo...

My damage log collection NEW

Offline iRuler

Mentalista mystics are fine as they are, most venos that know how to play drop mystics lke flies,this is bad cause mystic is meant to excel in killing aa classes but is not able to killing la and ha, this is obv broken since veno can fk any aa ha or la claasses within 20 sec

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Sage... and not pet user..

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
okay leaving pets with their spammable stuns .... Venos incredible speed which i cant even catch at most times, their deffence is not weak at all, which veno in right mind stays atack wep, human form and wait for enemy, most camp def and tiger form,
If i were to say buff barbs so they have base speed same as veno most people would complain, veno use to be weakest before but now they should be average rather than godly

Archers can hit me 11k in fox form and def wep, and you're trying to say the def isn't bad? I've had a barb 1 shot me about 69k in fox form before when I was trying to kite. I think you're playing your class(es) wrong. ???

I'm also going to guess by what you're saying that you don't mass pk.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Mentalista mystics are fine as they are, most venos that know how to play drop mystics lke flies,this is bad cause mystic is meant to excel in killing aa classes but is not able to killing la and ha, this is obv broken since veno can fk any aa ha or la claasses within 20 sec

No, they kill venons, venons QQ about mystics too, speed doesnt make no one 1 shot others, F1+F2 do.Venons can run from me but i still can drop they, u are a barb, u got spamable knockout skill with 5 secs cooldown and 3 secs of effect, how can u let a venon run? THIS IS THE BASE OF THE GAME, meele classes follow magic classes, magic classes kite from meele classes, deal with it.

My damage log collection NEW