BROKENNNNNNNNNN

cevans1290

Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 02:05 am by Scorpion

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Indulgence

... LOL

I feel like that should be Mountain Dew instead  :normal-37:

Offline Indifferent

Agation remove the evolving system  already Im getting annoy by people claiming it's ridiculous and OP all mine does is die in 2 hits  from any class since I have bad luck and my pet is weak + squishy.

But I can see how people complain they are op, other wfs' pets are ridiculously tanky and hit hard. Fking pinoy level luck also working on pet evolving. fml.

On the other hand, I think the only way to do that would be a roll back. ajajja are you willing to pay that price??

There's at least one thread about every class being overpowered in these forums except for wrs. I guess we've reached the balance point. ajaeahoe

cevans1290

I feel like that should be Mountain Dew instead  :normal-37:
I am sorry.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Think of it as a complicated game of rock, paper, scissors.

You're welcome.

PS: Venos are fine.  Yeah, they suck when they kill you, but after playing mine for more than 10 mins, I know that if you catch one off guard, they're good as dead.  My defense on her is horrid, and going into fox form (sage by the way) doesn't do much.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
after playing mine for more than 10 mins, I know that if you catch one off guard, they're good as dead.  My defense on her is horrid, and going into fox form (sage by the way) doesn't do much.

Lyl, you really believe you are able to assess whether a class is good or not by 10 minutes of gameplay? If you're playing against a wf that has even the slightest idea of what they're doing they will not be caught offguard in human form.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Lyl, you really believe you are able to assess whether a class is good or not by 10 minutes of gameplay? If you're playing against a wf that has even the slightest idea of what they're doing they will not be caught offguard in human form.

No, I didn't say that, what I mean though is that as someone who has played a veno a little more as of late (barely touched it before), I'm realizing that their speed is more or less their way of keeping their ass alive because their defenses won't.  I don't have the best reflexes in the world, so it's easy for me to get caught off-guard.  For a well-versed veno, it's much harder if not impossible.  The 10 minute comment was basically saying that I know a little more about the class than I did before because I didn't really spend time playing with a veno.

And as I've said, they're fine as is.  Getting rid of their speed, which is a defense mechanism, is like...taking stealth away from a sin; as annoying as it is.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

bvanharjr

recent patches etc made venos deal OP DAMAGE on HA/La/AA classes which is not the main problem as you can avoid  or reduce effect by the different means, However they are too fast in human form theey are way faster than my barb tiger form and when i switch to human form I they move so fast, i lack immobilization long range.
THE PROBLEM HERE is time is important when fighting venos as it doesn't last long and to get close them its too hard. The reasons are with the pets stuns regularly hitting you  and their stuns which are spammable.

My suggestion is to make it like barbs, where the movement skill can only be activated in form, otherwise they just excel at everything better than the other classes. N people say 'Mystic' are broken, they are totaly fineee nerfs would destoryy them.

JUST NERF THE MOVEMNT SPEED HUMAN FORM , MAKE IT SO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE TO FORM TO BE ABLE to MOVE THAT FAST

Sage and demon fox form is supposed to be like that though. They are fine without nerfs c:

Disrupted

There's at least one thread about every class being overpowered in these forums except for wrs. I guess we've reached the balance point. ajaeahoe

GM PLIS NERF BM'S DRAKES BASH IT ONLY COST 1 SPARK AND 15SEC CD ITS TO OP AND BRAKE GAME NERF NOW B4 MANY QUIT !!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
1hour wf can kill a wr camping def because it's op. Make nerf in veno and either increase cd on pet stun or decrease it's def.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
Veno's being OP or w.e doesn't have anything to do with them being fast lol

On 1.5 veno's pets became 50% of their damage + CC so if theres anything that should be nerfed to balance them out it would be their pets but its most likely not gonna happen so these "Nerf" threads are rather useless.

[shadow=red,left]^This[/shadow]

Offline Luciviuos

• Hello :o
  • Bored xD
No, I didn't say that, what I mean though is that as someone who has played a veno a little more as of late (barely touched it before), I'm realizing that their speed is more or less their way of keeping their ass alive because their defenses won't.  I don't have the best reflexes in the world, so it's easy for me to get caught off-guard.  For a well-versed veno, it's much harder if not impossible.  The 10 minute comment was basically saying that I know a little more about the class than I did before because I didn't really spend time playing with a veno.

And as I've said, they're fine as is.  Getting rid of their speed, which is a defense mechanism, is like...taking stealth away from a sin; as annoying as it is.
Then why the hell do dragon sins deal 2ks on a def lvl wep camper veno?
Charactars: Luciviuos, 150 Sage Psy

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
recent patches etc made venos deal OP DAMAGE on HA/La/AA classes
If they are built for dmg/use atk sets yes, but then, they take as much dmg also.

However they are too fast in human form theey are way faster than my barb tiger form and when i switch to human form I they move so fast
Constant 7.6 ms for me, up to 11 ms after change for demons I guess.

i lack immobilization long range.
Any Ancestral Rage?

THE PROBLEM HERE is time is important when fighting venos as it doesn't last long and to get close them its too hard. The reasons are with the pets stuns regularly hitting you  and their stuns which are spammable.
Pets are annoying.. but squishy.

My suggestion is to make it like barbs, where the movement skill can only be activated in form, otherwise they just excel at everything better than the other classes. N people say 'Mystic' are broken, they are totaly fineee nerfs would destoryy them.
Give me invoke, take my speed  :normal-1:

JUST NERF THE MOVEMNT SPEED HUMAN FORM , MAKE IT SO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE TO FORM TO BE ABLE to MOVE THAT FAST
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden