Epic Perfect World

BROKENNNNNNNNNN

Offline iRuler

recent patches etc made venos deal OP DAMAGE on HA/La/AA classes which is not the main problem as you can avoid  or reduce effect by the different means, However they are too fast in human form theey are way faster than my barb tiger form and when i switch to human form I they move so fast, i lack immobilization long range.
THE PROBLEM HERE is time is important when fighting venos as it doesn't last long and to get close them its too hard. The reasons are with the pets stuns regularly hitting you  and their stuns which are spammable.

My suggestion is to make it like barbs, where the movement skill can only be activated in form, otherwise they just excel at everything better than the other classes. N people say 'Mystic' are broken, they are totaly fineee nerfs would destoryy them.

JUST NERF THE MOVEMNT SPEED HUMAN FORM , MAKE IT SO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE TO FORM TO BE ABLE to MOVE THAT FAST

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
Venos are meant... to be fast... :x

They get a speed boost when they switch between human and fox form (or at least demons do). They have a skill that is specifically there to make them faster.

It's literally part of that class. Might as well take away pets and fox form too. It makes the class.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
bleh nerf thread, no o; fine as is

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Venos are meant... to be fast... :x

They get a speed boost when they switch between human and fox form (or at least demons do). They have a skill that is specifically there to make them faster.

It's literally part of that class. Might as well take away pets and fox form too. It makes the class.

don't listen to this non factor  :normal-37:....imo venos were meant to kill barbs so...you gotta be pro to kill a good veno

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Veno's being OP or w.e doesn't have anything to do with them being fast lol

On 1.5 veno's pets became 50% of their damage + CC so if theres anything that should be nerfed to balance them out it would be their pets but its most likely not gonna happen so these "Nerf" threads are rather useless.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
So your saying....just because you can't catch a veno.....nerf the speed buff they gain from switching forms...? wtf, no -1

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
recent patches etc made venos deal OP DAMAGE on HA/La/AA classes which is not the main problem as you can avoid  or reduce effect by the different means, However they are too fast in human form theey are way faster than my barb tiger form and when i switch to human form I they move so fast, i lack immobilization long range.
THE PROBLEM HERE is time is important when fighting venos as it doesn't last long and to get close them its too hard. The reasons are with the pets stuns regularly hitting you  and their stuns which are spammable.

My suggestion is to make it like barbs, where the movement skill can only be activated in form, otherwise they just excel at everything better than the other classes. N people say 'Mystic' are broken, they are totaly fineee nerfs would destoryy them.

JUST NERF THE MOVEMNT SPEED HUMAN FORM , MAKE IT SO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE TO FORM TO BE ABLE to MOVE THAT FAST
LMFAO

Mystics are not broken?
Ok 1st of all... do you realize how low veno's defense is in human?
2nd of all... do you even anything?

Veno's being OP or w.e doesn't have anything to do with them being fast lol

On 1.5 veno's pets became 50% of their damage + CC so if theres anything that should be nerfed to balance them out it would be their pets but its most likely not gonna happen so these "Nerf" threads are rather useless.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So sins can get elimination, barbs can get stun that cant be purified by anything and resisted only by faith(causing you to waste genie just cuz of 1 stun) + can be spammed, but venos cant even get their pets boosted JUST A BIT?

Seriously, consider learning how venos work

Mystics hit venos even 30k with r3tarded absorb soul, I dont even want to talk to you about it, you wont understand anything anyway
Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:22 am by VookieCookie

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
 :sad: fighting a veno on wr.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Disrupted

LMFAO

Mystics are not broken?
Ok 1st of all... do you realize how low veno's defense is in human?
2nd of all... do you even anything?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

So sins can get elimination, barbs can get stun that cant be purified by anything and resisted only by faith(causing you to waste genie just cuz of 1 stun) + can be spammed, but venos cant even get their pets boosted JUST A BIT?

Seriously, consider learning how venos work

Mystics hit venos even 30k with r3tarded absorb soul, I dont even want to talk to you about it, you wont understand anything anyway
Of course you are praising veno's and their skills you rely on them to get any kills in pk, without your buttbuddy veno's you wouldnt be anything so your point is irrelevant.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
1.5 skills + pet  :normal-15: :normal-26:

No. Close this thread, its perfect as it is.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Of course you are praising veno's and their skills you rely on them to get any kills in pk, without your buttbuddy veno's you wouldnt be anything so your point is irrelevant.
:tiger-4:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
lol these nerfs threads

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Wait, before argument begins. Lets get some intense forum battle music, popcorn, and a drink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 01:18 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kia

Wait, before argument begins. Lets get some intense forum battle music, popcorn, and a drink.

Go make me popcorn. Ty.  O:-)

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Their pets are what's ridicolous; unkillable, stuns and freezes with almost no cooldown not to mention the damage they do.. Pets were perfectly fine before NH, they really did not need the evolving system.