Epic Perfect World

Patch v86 not updating

Offline Wkdunreal

Hi,

I have my automatic update off . I tried patching the new patch manually by double clicking it as well as going to manual -> patch and run.

Nothing worked.

I see something written under the right bar "unable to proceed to update". Could someone please help with the situation?

Thank you in advance.

Best  Wishes,
Wkdunreal

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hello, please do the following:
1. Go to EPW/launcher folder and click fixit file.
2. Patcher window should open after a while. Just click Verify button and the game should eventually update.

If you are having issues updating still, please run the manual patch v85-v86 by double clicking on it. This way the game can be updated manually. If you have some error on the way, please attach the screenshot.

Offline Wkdunreal

Thanks for the steps :)! Sadly nothing worked :( .

I have attached a file which shows the problem. Ty. When I click verify nothing happens, it just displays the menu as it is in the attachment below.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It says that you have game process running in the background. Please make sure that you closed the game before patching. If the game is closed and error still persist, you will have to "kill" the elementclient.exe process in Task Manager (or if you don't know how to do it, the simple way would be rebooting PC).

Offline zebedee1

• HoHoHo
says Client Running, Reboot computer and only open one instance
Agatio beat me to it
Show me someone who says they are their own worst critic and I will show you someone who has never asked me what I think of them

Offline Wkdunreal

A restart worked :D! Ty guys, there was a patch exe running in background, I did not realize it. Ty for help !

cevans1290

yeah, arrow on bottom of most pc > has one running. TY epw over-night glitch for lags for weeks :'(