Epic Perfect World

EPW Patch v86

Offline vvargen99

When are 2x exp and drops coming?

Disrupted

When are 2x exp and drops coming?
Okay so  rude comments get auto deleted now.... Don't ask when 2x is, it is a lucky event if we get it, but as of now we dont need it. The servers economy is already ruined from the last 2x and we are just getting back to normal....  This servers rates already are awesome perfect as it is, 2x is just not needed nor wanted by a majority of the players.  My guess is maybe next month or 2 months we might get it, just might.  But when people like you constantly ask when 2x will be it makes Agatio probably not want to give it because you all  expect it and bug him about it.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
The servers economy is already ruined from the last 2x and we are just getting back to normal...

Yes, the economy is getting better in most areas, but EC are inflating significantly. This may not have a direct impact on a vast majority of players who get their EC from farming, but this  is making player shop prices go up, slowly. I know I'm going to have to shut my shop down soon and start farming again if something doesn't change. But I do agree with you, that 2x isn't needed. It effects much more than just this small portion of the economy, and there are other ways to decrease the inflation of EC, if anyone but me even sees that as a problem.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Mephistophee

• NO HATE
  • Characters: Mephistophee
  • Faction: Torment - Leader
the files when you manual update are corrupted. need help here. kindly help me. need ASAP

Offline Hisl

• o.o
Okay so  rude comments get auto deleted now.... Don't ask when 2x is, it is a lucky event if we get it, but as of now we dont need it. The servers economy is already ruined from the last 2x and we are just getting back to normal....  This servers rates already are awesome perfect as it is, 2x is just not needed nor wanted by a majority of the players.  My guess is maybe next month or 2 months we might get it, just might.  But when people like you constantly ask when 2x will be it makes Agatio probably not want to give it because you all  expect it and bug him about it.

Well said

Offline ★GenralNoxian★

• ★Tokiro is Love★
  • ★★★KINGS DONT BARGAIN★★★
  • Characters: GenralNoxian/NoxianGenral
  • Faction: ★ArcadiA★
 :-* omg i am missing so much of good stuff :'(

Offline doerdo

>:D how do I uninstall this game to reinstall ??/

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
>:D how do I uninstall this game to reinstall ??/
Just delete the game folder. (right click -> delete)

Offline The Reaper

how was this rude he only asked a question ur the rude one ..

scatterer3

10 days to go for the third anniversary. More quality flyers please xP.