Epic Perfect World

2x Drops/Exp

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

Yeeees, x2 drop. I want to lvl alts. :I
Well....daily "Red Baby" bless box + G.Worm/Esoterica + EXP tome + MQ belt + OHT accessories with EXP = quite a lot. And, at 149, PV gives around 70 million per run. Takes no more than 7 - 8 minutes for one run.

Now, 140 - 150 = 36 SLS.
Therefore, 140 - 150 = 36 x 80,000,000 = 2,880,000,000
Till 148, you get 250k xp from each mob (with no exp items) so
140 - 148 = 2,880,000,000 - 1,750,000,000 (148 - 150 = 1,750,000,000)
                = 1,130,000,000

At 250k xp each mob, you get around 80 - 90 million per run at around 8 - 10 minutes per run.
So, 1,130,000,000 / 85,000,000 = 14 (almost)
14 x 10 = 140 minutes for 140 - 148

148 - 150 = 1,750,000,000
At 200k xp each mob, you get around 60 - 70 million per run. Takes no more than 7 - 8 minutes for one run.
So, 1,750,000,000 / 65,000,000 = 27 (almost
27 x 8 = 216 minutes for 148 - 150

140 - 150 = 140 + 216
                = 256 minutes

And that is without any exp addon item. Now, that's roughly four hours. You can also do quests that give XP after an hour of PV or so. Really, you don't need x2 to level up.
Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 07:40 pm by Steroids

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
No please. I hate farming, and everyone goes pve.  :normal-13:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
yes pls i need ec for double interval gof dagger and triple interval chest

-Oxymoronic

The struggle is real.

Offline Kia

Especially NolifeSner.

Offline Sly_Man

1: Well....daily "Red Baby" bless box + G.Worm/Esoterica + EXP tome + MQ belt + OHT accessories with EXP = quite a lot.

2: And, at 149, PV gives around 70 million per run. Takes no more than 7 - 8 minutes for one run.

1: All that takes time each day.

2: Takes 6 min on HA with AoE (say, BM) if you skip lot of mobs and if you don't pick coins.
(People were already complaining on lack of coins.)
Killing ALL mobs (maybe skip some of stunners) and collecting coins requires 12-14 min on seeker.
(And gives more XP, which is in squad still much lower than solo.)
Now, how long would it be on squishy toons with small pulls: cleric, veno, mystic, wizard...?
(And don't sell me numbers when few experienced masters play them.)

At lvl 149:
solo - 200k per kill
squad of 2 - 92k per kill
squad of 3 - 88k per kill
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline Sly_Man

If white named, you can kill them while they farm. :)
If blue named, you can't kill them anyway, with or without farming. :)
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Clearly -1 for that idea.Isn't a special day to activate 2x. Why they should do that?They would spam TT or Warsong 24/7.Where the pk would be? Just saying.
Last Edit: Feb 26, 2016, 07:10 pm by Cristina

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
1: All that takes time each day.

2: Takes 6 min on HA with AoE (say, BM) if you skip lot of mobs and if you don't pick coins.
(People were already complaining on lack of coins.)
Killing ALL mobs (maybe skip some of stunners) and collecting coins requires 12-14 min on seeker.
(And gives more XP, which is in squad still much lower than solo.)
Now, how long would it be on squishy toons with small pulls: cleric, veno, mystic, wizard...?
(And don't sell me numbers when few experienced masters play them.)
Red baby quest takes no longer than 10 minutes and 200k per mob is without it's boost. Or eso's boost. And she complained about leveling, I just talked about that. Coins take a lot of time, yes. Which is why, I skip them. Much easier to sell EC.

Mystic, wizard and psychic are the 3 toons that I have played and it took me 6 - 8 minutes on them as well. I'd suggest you read the pv section of: http://www.epicpw.com/guides/levelling

And also, for cleric combos, read this suggestion: http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/changing-aspect-of-pve/

Clearly -1 for that idea.Isn't a special day to activate 2x. Why they should do that?They would spam TT or Warsong 24/7.Where the pk would be?Just saying.
I am no fan of PK and I couldn't care less if pk is 'alive' or 'dead' but yeah, it's not a special day. It's not even an actual patch ffs. Not like we get x2 every patch anyway. We get x2 when the staff feels like it. It's merely a privilege that we are given, it's not our right.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
And a pizza.

↑ that would be nice....

Level 30 base

Offline Sly_Man

Coins take a lot of time, yes. Which is why, I skip them. Much easier to sell EC.

So, you would deny people right to collect coins (save time)
and force them go to make more EC instead (spend more time)
and then sell them (again more time).

Is that your reasoning against x2? :)

Ok, I will not reply more on this topic.

kthxbye

cevans1290

and force them go to make more EC instead (spend more time)
and then sell them (again more time).

Is that your reasoning against x2? :)

Ok, I will not reply more on this topic.

kthxbye
People leveling get a good bit of EC. 2x, I can get up to 15 EC per boss - Go sell it to Commissioner Shop.

I love 2x, but we don't need it. I'm farming up for 2x anyways, as people do:farm ec for WS runs.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
I'm not denying the right of anything here. But the poster complained about leveling, not about drops.

Yeeees, x2 drop. I want to lvl alts. :I

Since she only had an issue with leveling, I responded to that issue alone. If she had spoken about lack of EC/Coins, I would have a different argument.

Offline Treatment

• L' Extreme Meme
  • dicks out for harambe
  • Characters: Local
  • Faction: Tempted
x2 please q_q need to farm for itens :<

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
gm this person need nerf plz :normal-13: :normal-13: