Epic Perfect World

dc dc

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
lol if they having the maintenace off the server not on and off on and off >:D :-[ :-\ :-X >:(

yea I dont know any updates that would take eight hours, but either way Im sure people could find something to do with themselves LOL I mean, I would hope so anyway~

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
full dc lol , 5th for me

• : D
1233568798004033939499904944th time for me. :I
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i was dye fashion server dc reset my colour spend 5 minute do it bro help me i am lag + sad what i do
i feel like i'm dead

i was dye fashion server dc reset my colour spend 5 minute do it bro help me i am lag + sad what i do

Ew. Sad. I know the feeling tho. *pat pat* :I
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Do you have a fix pls help me sire i am in great need of it
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

it's k i lose virginity cuz server dc

GN return plz

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Do you have a fix pls help me sire i am in great need of it

No. Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut. :CCCC

it's k i lose virginity cuz server dc

GN return plz

Wa da fack. ._. WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. OH MA GERD YOU LOSE IT CUZ SERVER DC?! That must be painful. ._.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF

Wa da fack. ._. WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT. OH MA GERD YOU LOSE IT CUZ SERVER DC?! That must be painful. ._.

it lagged :'(

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
how do i fix lag who give me patcher
i feel like i'm dead

it lagged :'(

Oh damn. :CCCCCCCC RIP virginity.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Oh damn. :CCCCCCCC RIP virginity.

:normal-2:

Agatio went offline just like our server :'(

I have to go now Agatio

pls delay patch release till tomorrow, I won't be able to play if you release it today

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B