Epic Perfect World

So with all these D/c's because of the maintence TW bids?..

Disrupted

How is it even fair to bid on tw's today if there is a 90% chance anyone bidding will be d/ced?...

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Usually if you log off before DC's , i believe you dont get rolled back.

So let's say , you log on , do your TW bidding , log off 20-30 minutes. Log back on , if server DC i believe to be safe you will not get rolled back..At least ,even before server reboots , i recall on every server GM's saying " Log off to avoid roll back" , so just a guess.

My information might be wrong tho , it's only a guess ofc , maybe a GM can reply to it.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

So let's say , you log on , do your TW bidding , log off 20-30 minutes. Log back on , if server DC i believe to be safe you will not get rolled back..

My information might be wrong tho , it's only a guess ofc , maybe a GM can reply to it.

I need to bid for tw

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Our network provider will be performing global maintenance which will also affect our service with occasional disconnections and delays. Maintenance will be performed today at around 1pm - 9pm server time, but can extend during the day if necessary.

I am also planning on releasing the new patch at late evening / night today so be ready!  :)

What Agatio said, he can't do anything for it and it will be done till tomorrow. You can still log for 5 mins to bid I don't see any problem.  :-X

Disrupted

So let's say , you log on , do your TW bidding , log off 20-30 minutes. Log back on , if server DC i believe to be safe you will not get rolled back..

Hm mkay, thanks mate.  Just dont want to d/c in the middle of bidding and someone else get the land i was going for xD

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
TW bids starts Wednesday 19:00 and lasts till Thursday 19:00 so you still will have a lot of time to bid, dont worry.  :police:

Disrupted

TW bids starts Wednesday 19:00 and lasts till Thursday 19:00 so you still will have a lot of time to bid, dont worry.  :police:
Ye but its best to bid first so you know you get the land not after 19:00 and pray someone else didnt bid ya know =(
but its out of agatios hands anyways so nothing more i can really say except i hope the server gets back up in time^^