3v3 - once per week (tuesday)
2v2 - twice per week if i recall it

LOL easy bro

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
there are some plans for events and there r some other news to be revealed in time. nothing can be revealed atm though...u guys iwll know when the time comes.

aboutt he pvp events, i dunno i been hosting them, i dunno why u ask for more, im not gonna host 6v6 everyday or anything, we prefer to a more selective variaty of events.

lets see i can reveal some stuff:

the hunger games - it will be started to be coded soon
ctf - once per week (wednesday)
gm dmg event - once per week (monday)
playoffs - once per day
keep away - will be coded soon to be available once again
1 on 1 with bets - once per day
6v6 - once per week (friday)
4v4 - once per week (thursday)

note that sometimes we simply are not available for such plans....i mean the plan is there but we are not able to do it.

we also decided to start using the Website for events, more precisily the Forum.
needs more bvg bro, or heaven vs hell
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Ive personally tried to bring back House of War twice now and since i'm in USA timezone none seemed interested. WT was able to host it a little earlier than I can since I have a fulltime job and am unable to log before a certain time daily. As for trivia I'd like to do it more often but since I'm usually on by myself I get caught up in pms and DS events and such. 
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Ive personally tried to bring back House of War twice now and since i'm in USA timezone none seemed interested. WT was able to host it a little earlier than I can since I have a fulltime job and am unable to log before a certain time daily. As for trivia I'd like to do it more often but since I'm usually on by myself I get caught up in pms and DS events and such. 
aw
you are the best Night

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Would be cool to see more events but gms have lives and not as possible as one would like.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Vegas

there are some plans for events and there r some other news to be revealed in time. nothing can be revealed atm though...u guys iwll know when the time comes.

aboutt he pvp events, i dunno i been hosting them, i dunno why u ask for more, im not gonna host 6v6 everyday or anything, we prefer to a more selective variaty of events.

lets see i can reveal some stuff:

the hunger games - it will be started to be coded soon
ctf - once per week (wednesday)
gm dmg event - once per week (monday)
playoffs - once per day
keep away - will be coded soon to be available once again
1 on 1 with bets - once per day
6v6 - once per week (friday)
4v4 - once per week (thursday)

note that sometimes we simply are not available for such plans....i mean the plan is there but we are not able to do it.

we also decided to start using the Website for events, more precisily the Forum.

Nice, I will start playing more again  :normal-42: