Epic Perfect World

Aw.

Offline Kia

bet it tasted horrible? :c

So and so. It's a matter of taste i guess. I didn't like it and i deeply regret wasting money on it.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I still haven't tried Nutella.

You dont deserve to live. You just dont. D:<
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

• : D

That`s true. How could someone live on this planet without tasting Nutella?  :tiger-10:   :tiger-14:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
It's one of those situational cream cheeses, not good on everything.

I wouldn't dare put this on an onion bagel, but I have put it on a French toast bagel, and it's not too bad.

I'm lactose intolerant.  I can't do milk, ice cream, or excessive amounts of butter (hasn't stopped me though, I love dairy too much to give it up).  Cheese, on the other hand, in all forms...perfectly fine in all measurements.

This is the mind of a 3-year-old.  Eating it alone is something I wouldn't do either.

And...I still haven't tried Nutella.
): Even cheesy stuff gives me tummy aches. But that may be more my mind thinks everything but sharp cheddar and american white cheese taste nasty. ):
And I too, am allergic to it, but I think I'm growing out of it since I don't get too sick anymore.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

-Oxymoronic

And...I still haven't tried Nutella.

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

I know right?! D: :CCCCCCCCCCCCCC
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
less sugar and fat than nutella?

WHAT?

Enough said about this product

They dare insult nutella

they are

NOTHING

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Prior engagements.

Also, I get very little say in what gets put in our house.  My husband does most of the shopping because he said if he left it up to me, we'd have nothing to eat but nachos, cookies, and shrimp.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
That`s true. How could someone live on this planet without tasting Nutella?  :tiger-10:   :tiger-14:
that`s true , i want nutella! :normal-12: :tiger-13:

that`s true , i want nutella! :normal-12: :tiger-13:

ME TOO, HUN, ME TOO! q.q

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable