Epic Perfect World

Hi,New dude here :)

Offline CrisFly

pls enjoy and keep ur negative comments away ty :)

Offline Guardian

• Characters: Guardian
  • Faction: Artifex, Salmarnir
Well everyones gotta start somewhere

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
You need to improve your gameplay more than your gear

Eternalagony

This^^ but cool vid.

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
nice video but need improve in gameplay

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Good start. I hope you enjoy making video's. ^^

Offline CrisFly

ty for the positive thoughts guys,as i said on my description..its kinda the 1st time having this mass pk,diff on the servers i currently play and a wr unfully geared,of course i need to improve it.also yes my gameplay is so bad :) Wr isnt really mu main char,anyways tnx for watching :)

• : D
Nice video tho. :33
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not like there are alot of difference with others artifex vids.
Gz, you already good as your guildmate.  ;)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

+1 Still good video sad that i mised pk no noki no win :(

Offline CrisFly

ty guys :)
im bad i know,thanks for the views and hates anyways :)

• : D
ty guys :)
im bad i know,thanks for the views and hates anyways :)

It`s ok, you`ll get better by time. :o
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline CrisFly

It`s ok, you`ll get better by time. :o