Epic Perfect World

Restating a topic that shouldn't have been locked.

Offline Enraged

To quote paradox:
"If you weren't on today, MageTank was again unjustly banned. For what reason have our brilliant GM's come up with this time? Trash talking(you know, the thing even our trusty GM's do) in world chat, on a friends account, and nobody saw it.

Now I'm here to ask for, again, what got me muted 3 times in-game:

Please supply evidence of these claims.

Agatio, you claimed you had received a report that MageTank was "vulgarly" trash talking in world chat(the sheer irony of this compared to what we see all day and night is baffling) on Zero's account. I find this hilarious, as I was online when he was on Zero's character, and not once did MageTank speak in world chat. He was talking to us, in our guild chat, about guild related matters. Please, prove me wrong.

Now, even if this was a legitimate claim with backed evidence(which you still haven't supplied, please post it as I requested many times), I don't see how such a thing could lead to a permanent ban of not only every single character he has on every single account, but an IP ban and a mac address ban of his router. This feels all-too personal to me, and just 'disliking' someone(who you don't even know) doesn't justify banning them.

Oh, and don't just do the "I'm a GM, and I'll hide/lock this thread and ban you if you don't follow me like a drone" shit. Do us a favour and reply with actual evidence, or unban him."

Ninjas and agatio said that this issue should be solved through a pm.
Sadly, this is more of a public issue, not a private one.
What it seems right now to the public is that an unjust call was made against a player. True, he might have made enemies that don't mind his ban, but the outcome is all the same.
This "proof" should be given to the public to reinforce the reason of his ban.
If none is given, then there is none to begin with.

With Love of Curiosity.
Hi.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Agatio locked this for a reason, I locked the other one because obviously ag wants magetank to go to him about it. I will lock this one too, please do not make another one, or I will have to forum ban you.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Enraged

How about no.
Public issue being kept from the public. That's a nono.

Either someone's lying or something is being kept from everyone.
Hi.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Someone got banned for breaking the rules, it is an issue between agatio, the banner and the banned person, given that agatio gave out the ban (as far as I can tell) then its an issue between two people.

It is in no way a public issue.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!