Epic Perfect World

LF BM TEACHER OR MASTER

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
Its been a while I've played bm im wondering of one of the really good bms in the server could teach me or help me learn the new ways have been developed in playing the only thing I've had trouble with is countering other bms but
I i would appreciate it if I could have a teacher or master.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Sorry i just teach psychic, ask lessons for Goddess

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
roar+poison+wood/fire pills+praying allah = enemy dead

Disrupted

Just learn to lock and decide if you like dph or aps better.... really simple

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sorry i just teach psychic, ask lessons for Goddess
Such a helpful god.

-Oxymoronic

PM VegetaSS for lessons.

Disrupted

But truthfully its impossible to teach someone a class, you have to learn. Not everyone likes the same combo's or same playstyles you have to find this all for yourself but the most important thing above all is to learn how to use your combo's with a stunlock.  A bm who cannot stunlock in a 1v1 is no good, and for mass pk just go full vit aoe stun HF more aoes stuns etc once you get the hang of it, its simple.  If you want a small guide i put together for mass pk as a bm message me on the forums and ill send you it.

Offline 2

• Old Player
But truthfully its impossible to teach someone a class, you have to learn. Not everyone likes the same combo's or same playstyles you have to find this all for yourself but the most important thing above all is to learn how to use your combo's with a stunlock.  A bm who cannot stunlock in a 1v1 is no good, and for mass pk just go full vit aoe stun HF more aoes stuns etc once you get the hang of it, its simple.  If you want a small guide i put together for mass pk as a bm message me on the forums and ill send you it.

^literally this

PM VegetaSS for lessons.

top kek m8